NEW YORK, March 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading private jet booking app JetSmarter, announced today its latest round of influential ambassadors who will represent the ground-breaking company in various ways throughout 2016. Ambassadors include but are not limited to:
- American Real Estate Agent and Developer, Oren Alexander
- Real Estate Agent and Star of Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles, Josh Altman
- Professional Baseball Player, David Ortiz
- President and CEO of Talent Resources, Mike Heller
- Real Estate Agent and Star of Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles, Josh Flagg
- Spanish Supermodel, River Viiperi
- Founder and CEO of DeBianchi Real Estate and Co-Star of Million Dollar Listing Miami, Samantha DeBianchi
- British Celebrity Chef, Chef Robert Irvine
Recent celebrity fliers on JetSmarter include Ashley Benson, Chanel Iman, Emily Ratajkowski, Scott Disick, Jill Zarin and Frankie Grande.
"Our members enjoy our community. They network in-air, and meet interesting people, all the while experiencing JetSmarter, which is making flying fun again," said Sergey Petrossov, CEO of JetSmarter.
Through the app, users are able to utilize JetSmarter's full range of services such as JetCharter (whole aircraft charter), JetDeals and JetShuttles (both of which are free for members), allowing users to quickly and easily find a flight that best suits their needs. For more information on JetSmarter, along with its membership options, please visit: www.JetSmarter.com.
JetSmarter is a mobile marketplace that offers instant pricing and availability for private jets worldwide. The application democratizes the private jet industry by decreasing the entry price for consumers and helping air carriers' gain more exposure within the market. By eliminating the middle man when it comes to booking a private jet, this app takes the process into the future with simplicity and ease. The JetSmarter app is available for iOS and Android. For more information, please visit www.JetSmarter.com
5W Public Relations