ATLANTA, March 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Top automotive industry trainer Jim Ziegler presents a dynamic super seminar event to help auto retailers meet fiercely competitive marketing challenges in today's high-technology retail environment.
The fifth in the series of Battle Plan Events, it is a total experience designed to give dealers a Sales and Marketing Edge to outperform the competition with relationship-based processes. This incredible event will be held at Argosy Casino and Hotel in Kansas City, MO.
Ziegler assembled a team of top experts with nationally recognized industry credentials for improving profit and sales volume. Battle Plan faculty includes Jim Ziegler, Ralph Paglia, Larry Bruce, Sean Stapleton and Eric Miltsch; powerhouse speakers bringing real-world in-dealership experience to the platform.
All of these highly acclaimed speakers are prolific writers and industry trade publication columnists, and all of them speak regularly at national industry seminars and keynotes including Digital Dealer Conferences, National Automobile Dealership Association Conventions and J.D. Power Internet Roundtables.
Jim Ziegler shared, "The pace of change is accelerating, better educated consumers are more demanding, therefore; modern dealerships must be aware of every opportunity to do business in real time with professional response." Ziegler continued, "A dealership must have a dominant and effective social media strategy: A total internet and technology-enabled marketing strategy with a presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social portals to accentuate customer relationship management."
Sean Stapleton, Chief Sales Officer of VinSolutions added, "While technology is the linchpin of any effective dealership, knowing how to use it, track it and optimize it separates highly profitable dealers from the rest of the pack. These sessions will show dealers how to do just that."
Attendees will learn from the masters of social medium and web marketing technology, and take back an in-depth understanding of how to leverage online relationships for sales and profits as well as...
- How to Maximize Existing Profit Centers and Create New Ones
- Search Engine maximization
- Effective use of video in the sales and social processes
- How to Ensure that your Dealership doesn't miss an Opportunity to do Business
- Methods, Programs, Marketing and Advertising Secrets to Drive Floor Traffic and Phone Traffic
- How to turn a Brick and Mortar Dealership into an Internet Sales Powerhouse
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn... these guys will show you with live Internet examples how to create dealership Social Community marketing programs that yield incredible returns
- Customer Relationship Management technology and customer-friendly processes
- Growing Sales Volume... Integrating Prospective and Lead Generation Programs into Day-to-Day Activities
Call 1-800-726-0510 or visit InternetBattlePlan.com to register now.
Ziegler SuperSystems is an automotive training and consulting organization based in the Atlanta, GA area. President Jim Ziegler has been a keynote speaker at National and State Dealer conventions, and has trained over 100,000 Dealers, Managers, and Industry Manufacturer Executives. Jim can be reached at: James A. Ziegler (800)-726-0510 or via email JimZieglerCSP@Gmail.com
SOURCE Ziegler SuperSystems