DALLAS, Feb. 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Open-relationship pioneers John and Jackie Melfi (https://openlove101.com) recently announced the 2019 World Love Summit: an immersive online learning experience hosted by Openlove 101. The World Love Summit (https://worldlovesummit.com/) gathers over 19 leading experts in sexual intimacy, relationships, and joy fulfillment for candid lectures and talks that illuminate the realm of sexuality expression in open relationships. Visitors and premium ticket holders can expect to see a wide variety of topics represented.
Created to reveal many of the secrets of open relationships in general, the World Love Summit seeks to transform minds and lead explorers down new paths of sexual intimacy and openness. The unique event brings together multiple experts in sexuality expression, as well as coaches and teachers that share the three steps necessary to successfully pursuing such lifestyles:
- How to get started — The most overwhelming step to beginning an open relationship or a polyamorous lifestyle is knowing where to begin. This crucial step is explored and explained in depth.
- What to expect — Outsiders usually have far different ideas and expectations when first approaching an open relationship, consensual non-monogamy, or unconventional relationships that are not necessarily reflected in the actual realities of such relationships. The World Love Summit gives tools and strategies that allow newcomers to look like seasoned professionals.
- Advanced Lifestyle — After mastering the basics, open relationship pursuits quickly become a lifelong lifestyle choice. The World Love Summit offers advanced tips for continuing one's chosen lifestyle in a way that keeps the experience exciting and stimulating.
The summit allows each expert's lesson to be viewed from the privacy of one's home. Ticket holders can watch the online presentations anytime, while certain free portions of the World Love Summit will go live and be available for specific, announced 24-hour events.
The World Love Summit hosts hand-selected, candid speakers and experts from a variety of non-conventional relationship fields. The event is specifically designed for those who want to:
- Know what they must do to properly set the scene for love, intimacy and relationships.
- Spot many of the hidden love, intimacy and relationship dangers that trap the unwary.
- Learn what exactly is going on in the mind that repels a partner from thinking about love, intimacy and relationships.
- Know how to make fulfilling love, intimate and relationship encounters happen more quickly and in a more satisfying way.
- Discover how to find and attract the most stimulating and enticing couples.
- Learn many more secrets, tips, tricks and strategies that are time-tested and proven to transform love lives.
Some Noted Speakers and Lecturers Featured:
- Holli & Michael: Playboy TV
- Tess & Bob: Naughty In N'awlins
- Angie & J: Average Swingers
- Taylor Sparks: Organic Loven
- John Gunnar: BDSM
- Mr. & Mrs. Jones: We Gotta Thing
- Ying Ying: SOP Lifestyle Productions
- Dr. Nancy Sutton Pierce: Holistic Clinical Sexologist
- Diana Ryan: 360 Coaching & Counselling
- Nikki & Daniel: Playboy TV's Swing
- Becky Fromm: The Intimacy Imperative
- Tiffany Anton: New Orleans Sex Therapy
- Tim & Kara: Shrine BDSM
- Erik William: The Human Primate
- Kenneth Play: The Sex Hacker
- George Jones: Seek Discover Create (SDC)
To learn more, visit: www.WorldLoveSummit.com.
About Openlove 101 LLC
Founded by John and Jackie Melfi, Openlove 101 LLC is dedicated to facilitating and educating those interested in open relationships and sexuality exploration in general. Over the years, the Melfis have coached and counselled thousands of couples and individuals by sharing their experiences and knowledge, in person and via their wildly popular Openlove 101 blog. The Melfis continue to coach couples and singles, when not splitting their time between writing, lecturing and hosting upscale events at Colette Clubs in Dallas, New Orleans, Houston and Austin. To learn more, visit: www.Openlove101.com and www.ColetteClubs.com.
John Melfi, Co-Founder
SOURCE Openlove 101 LLC