SPANISH FORK, Utah, Jan. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- The book Alcanzando el Reino de los Cielos was created by José Luis García Soriano. José is an author who was born in Mexico City. At a very early age, he began to wonder about the afterlife.
José said this about his book: "Reaching the kingdom of heaven, he was born from many questions that the world asks itself without finding correct and concrete answers.
This work has the answers for those basic questions and, above all, the most relevant, which are the following: How to reach the kingdom of heaven? How to return to the presence of our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and thus achieve that endless happiness that we all long for?
In this book we will find answers to questions such as the following:
- Which sheep was Jesus Christ referring to when he said, "I also have other sheep that are not of this fold (John 10:16)?
- Those who died in sin will have the opportunity of salvation and even many who did not hear from Jesus Christ. Yes (John 5:25–29, 1 Cor. 15:22)!
- The apostle Paul spoke about baptism for the dead. The degrees of glory are the sun, the moon, and the stars. In the resurrection of the dead, corruption, dishonor, and weakness are sown. And they will rise again in incorruption, in glory, and in power (1 Cor. 15). What does all this mean?
- Will we have the joy of seeing our loved ones again? Yes.
- In the last days a great and strong people will rise (Joel 2:2).
- In the last of times the mountain of the house of Jehovah will be confirmed as the head of the mountains (Isa. 2:2, 3).
- The fundamental purpose and importance of the temple.
- The restoration of all things said by the holy prophets is already at the door in these last days.
- Latinos are direct descendants of Jews.
- All this and much more."
Consumers who wish to learn and strengthen their belief in God and his promise of eternal life can purchase Alcanzando el Reino de los Cielos in any bookstore or online at Apple iTunes, Amazon.com, Google Play, or Barnes and Noble.
For additional information or inquiries, you can contact Page Publishing, through the following number: 866-315-2708.
About Page Publishing:
Page Publishing is a traditional full-service publishing house that handles all of the intricacies involved in publishing its authors' books, including distribution in the world's largest retail outlets and royalty generation. Page Publishing knows that authors need to be free to create, not bogged down with complicated business issues like eBook conversion, establishing wholesale accounts, insurance, shipping, taxes, and the like. Its roster of authors can leave behind these tedious, complex, and time-consuming issues and focus on their passion: writing and creating. Learn more at www.pagepublishing.com.
SOURCE Page Publishing