NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The Emerging 5 Juices industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five juices market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five juices market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key juices market players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five juices market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five juices market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the emerging five juices market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the emerging five juices market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five juices market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the emerging five juices market?
These countries contributed $4,940.7 million to the global juices industry in 2015, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.9% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $9,641.3 million in 2020, with a CAGR of 14.3% over the 2015-20 period.
Within the juices industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $3,013.8 million in 2015. This was followed by India and Mexico with a value of $723.4 and $511.3 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the juices industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $6,508.8 million in 2020, followed by India and Mexico with expected values of $1,153.4 and $726.6 million, respectively.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04442502-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/juices-top-5-emerging-markets-industry-guide2016-300396725.html