MINNEAPOLIS, June 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Kardia Health Systems will introduce Kardia Complete – a new web-based service to simplify workflow and save time in cardiology practices – at the 2010 American Society of Echocardiography Annual Meeting and Exhibition in San Diego this week.
Kardia Complete extends Kardia's web-based structured reporting and workflow technology with newly integrated TomTec technology. Now, cardiologists can review diagnostic images with the same accuracy and tools available on popular cardiovascular imaging devices.
With Kardia Complete, cardiologists save time:
- Work wherever you are – review diagnostic quality DICOM images, make offline measurements, and complete structured reports from your office, hospital, home, or roaming laptop.
- Multiple modalities available at once – quickly drag n' drop echo/vascular ultrasound, nuclear, and angiography images, and capture and save this new view into the DICOM series.
- Archived to data center – all your studies are automatically uploaded and archived for their legal life, eliminating the work-related burdens and cost attributable to storage.
- Simple, fast, intelligent structured reporting – compliant structured reporting is now painless with auto-populated with measurement analysis data, suggested impressions, and conflict detection.
- Viewing and analysis powered by TomTec® - world-class performance, flexibility, 2D/3D/4D clinical applications for echo/vascular ultrasound and nuclear, plus advanced quantification for IMT, strain (speckle-tracking), and cath lab QCA/LVA analysis developed specifically for cardiology.
Kardia Complete's modest fee-per-study pricing plan is more cost effective than purchasing and managing a dedicated system over the legal life of a study. See Kardia Complete in action at ASE 2010 Booth #536 or learn more at www.kardiahealth.com.
About Kardia Health Systems, Inc.
Kardia Health Systems is a health care information technology firm dedicated to applying the best technology from leading institutions to improve patient care, enhance collaboration, and help cardiologists find more time in every day. Kardia's software and services eliminate needless complexity, reduce cost, and increase the efficiency of cardiovascular disease diagnosis and treatment. Using Internet technology and a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model, Kardia makes world-class, expert technology affordable and relevant to the needs of practices of all sizes. For more information, visit www.KardiaHealth.com.
SOURCE Kardia Health Systems, Inc.