NOIDA, India, January 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Kernel Data Recovery- provider of data recovery, file repair and migration solutions, today released an upgraded version of its award-winning software application, Kernel for Exchange Server.
What's new in Kernel for Exchange Server Version- 14.01.01?
The updated version 14.01.01 now features an even more powerful recovery engine for providing meticulous and comprehensive recovery. Also, users can now save the first 25 email items from every folder existing in EDB files through the free trial version.
Have a thorough look at enhancements made in Kernel for Exchange Server Version 14.01.01:
- More Powerful Recovery Engine: The new recovery engine gives a much advanced technical boost to the recovery algorithms and even severely corrupted files can now be rescued.
- Saving enabled in trial version: The trial now allows saving 25 email items per folder. This feature definitely allows users to check the tool more intricately before purchasing.
For more details, please visit: http://www.nucleustechnologies.com/Exchange-Server-Data-Recovery.html
To download and evaluate the free trial version, please visit: http://www.nucleustechnologies.com/download-exchange-server-recovery.php
Kernel for Exchange Server is a well known EDB recovery solution by Kernel Data Recovery. Software is known for its excellent repair and recovery capabilities, as it quickly scans corrupt EDB files and recovers all incomprehensible data. Since there is no file size restriction, EDB size never affects the speed and expected recovery results. Have a look at exclusive features and functionalities of Kernel for Exchange Server:
Major functions of Kernel for Exchange Server:
- EDB Recovery: Accurately recovers complete user Mailbox data and Public folders including emails, contacts, attachments, images, folders, tasks, notes, appointments, journals, calendars, permanently deleted emails, email properties (such as To, From, Subject, Date, Time, etc.).
- EDB to PST Conversion: Recovers Mailboxes from offline EDB databases and save to PST file(s). Saves selected Mailboxes/Folders or all Mailboxes at one go.
- Restores Mailboxes after Exchange Dirty Shutdown
Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery Features:
- Supports mailbox recovery from MS Exchange Server 5.0 / 5.5 / 2000 / 2003 / 2007 / 2010 and 2013 databases.
- Supports Public folders recovery.
- No Mailbox size limit, it handles large size mailboxes.
- Option to split the large PST files into desired size. For example you can split the mailbox, which is more than 2 GB into multiple PST files.
- Recovers permanently deleted emails.
- Comes with two extensive recovery modes to ensure complete Exchange recovery: Standard Scan and Advanced Scan
- Supports Unicode characters recovery
Supported MS Outlook and Exchange Server Versions
Microsoft Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
MS Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
Windows OS (32bit/64bit): Windows 95 with Internet explorer 4.0, Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0 with internet explorer 4.0, Windows 2000 up to Service Pack 4, Windows XP (Home, Professional) up to Service Pack 3, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2003 (all service packs), 2008, 2008R2 and 2012
Minimum Memory Requirement - 64 MB
Disk Space Requirement - 10 MB of Free Space
About Kernel Data Recovery
Kernel Data Recovery is a global provider of data recovery solutions. Sharing its knowledge with the world since 2004, Kernel products are highly recommended for skillful data management and swift disaster recovery. Many Kernel products have been recognized with awards and the company counts many Fortune 500 companies to be its users. With constant growth, competitive prices and technological advancements, Kernel plays a key role as a data recovery solution provider for personal and corporate users.
SOURCE Kernel Data Recovery