DUBLIN, Nov. 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Oil Refining Industry in Middle East and North Africa 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This downstream energy sector report is a complete source of information on the Middle East and North African crude oil refining industry. It provides Country, Refinery level information relating to existing and planned (new build) refineries such as insights and forecasts of refinery capacities. The report also covers complete details of major players operating in the refining sector in the Middle East and North African region and provides in depth analysis of the latest industry updates.
- Outlook of Region Oil Refining Industry and refined petroleum products beyond 2019
- Forecasts of refined products production and consumption along with major refining companies and operators.
- Historic and Forecasted Refining capacity and secondary conversion units and capacities beyond 2019
- Key Opportunities and Restraints in the Region Refinery market
- Benchmark with other regions on Nelson Complexity Factor.
- Market structure of Region Refining Industry, companies, capacities and market share.
- Information on all planned refineries such as planned capacity, equity structure, Operator Company, expected commissioning date and project cost.
- Refined petroleum products production and demand beyond 2019.
- Refinery level information such as refinery name, commissioned year, primary and secondary units installed capacities along with future capacity expansions, refinery complexity factor, ownership and operator details.
- Company profiles of major refining companies including SWOT Analysis.
- The Latest mergers, acquisitions, contract announcements and all related industry news and deals analysis.
Reasons to Purchase
- Vital source to make your strategic business decisions with our in-depth analysis based on historical and forecasted data on refineries, countries and companies
- Identify potential opportunities for capital investments in upcoming refineries, capacity expansions and asset investments.
- Assess merits and demerits of investing in a particular Region's Refinery market against its peer group countries.
- Strengthen your strategy formulation using the key information and data to maximize return on investments.
- Identify potential investment opportunities present across the Refinery value chain in the entire world
- Appraise upcoming refineries using our asset level information.
- Essential and latest information to keep you ahead of competitors by understanding rival companies' business strategies.
- Make your vital financial decisions using latest news and deals information.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
2 Middle East and North Africa Refining Markets Overview
3 Refining Industry in the Middle East and North Africa
4 Middle East and North Africa Refining Market- Drivers and Restraints
5 Middle East and North Africa Oil Products Demand and Supply Forecast to 2025
6 Middle East and North Africa Refinery Processing Capacities Forecast to 2025
7 Middle East and North Africa Refining Industry- Future Developments and Investment Opportunities
8 Key Strategies Middle East and North Africa Refining Companies
9 Middle East and North Africa Refinery Capacities Historic and Forecast by Country 2012-2025
10 Company Profile
11 Company Profile
12 Company Profile
13 Middle East and North Africa Refining Industry Updates
14 Middle East and North Africa Refining Industry Major Deals
- Saudi Aramco
- National Iranian Oil Refining and Distribution Company
- Kuwait National Petroleum
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9fg8kg
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets