DUBLIN, July 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v4wlnk/key_pharma_news) has announced the addition of the "Key Pharma News Issue" newsletter to their offering.
This acquisition bolsters Gilead Sciences' burgeoning oncology pipeline and serves as a statement of intent. Gilead will make further oncology deals in 2015, with a large-scale potentially transformative acquisition by the end of 2016.
Key Pharma News covers all major developments in the pharmaceutical industry, spanning key therapy areas including: Cancer, CNS, Autoimmune, Anti-Infectives, Generics and more. The fortnightly newsletter will provide you with the latest news and developments involving pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Being comprehensive and easy to read, Key Pharma News is the time-efficient way to keep up with every pharma development you need to know.
Regular sections include:
- Corporate Activity - The latest noteworthy acquisition, merger, divestiture and restructuring and capital expenditure news
- Agreements - New deals, alliances and collaborations
- Product News - The latest product filings, approvals, launches, withdrawals and litigations, worldwide
- R&D - News of pipeline updates, late-stage clinical trials, and patent-related developments
- Track the companies that are shaping the industry - identify potential partnering opportunities, keep track of your competitors and highlight acquisition targets.
- Understand the latest developments in current and upcoming treatments and research - be at the forefront of research and development
- Monitor the highlights from major conferences and meetings across the world - never miss another update
- Keep ahead of every important development
Key Topics Covered:
1. EpiTherapeutics Acquisition Will Be Start Of Oncology Deals For Gilead In 2015
2. OncoGenex Regains Rights To Custirsen From Teva
3. Curadev/Roche Enter Cancer Immunotherapy Deal
4. ViiV To Help GSK Weather A Tumultuous 2015
5. GSK Oncology Additions To Increase Novartis' Growth Trajectory
6. Biogen Will Continue To Gain Share Of MS Market
7. Esbriet Sales Will Reach Blockbuster Status In 2016
8. Teva Completes Acquisition Of Auspex Pharmaceuticals
9. Outcome Of Perrigo-Mylan-Teva Tussle Will Shape The Generic Industry
10. Xarelto Gains Approval For Additional Indications In China
11. Tecfidera Will Be Leading MS Drug In 2015
12. FDA Approves Ionsys For Acute Postoperative Pain
13. FDA Accepts Zinbryta BLA For MS
14. Pomalyst Meets Accelerated Approval Requirements For r/r MM
15. Lilly's Cyramza Gains Fourth FDA Approval
16. FDA Grants Opdivo Priority Review For Previously Untreated Advanced Melanoma
17. FDA Will Continue To Face Criticism Until Interchangeability And Naming Issues Are Resolved
18. Oncolytic Immunotherapy Will Enter The Market In 2015
19. GSK's Shingles Vaccine To Erode Sales Of Merck's Zostavax
20. Gilead/AbbVie To Eradicate Niche Commercial Opportunities In HCV
21. BMS To Retain Dominant Position In First-Line Advanced Melanoma Setting
22. Follow-Up Announcement Made On Preliminary Findings From Lurasidone Phase III Study
22. Arzerra Phase III Study Meets Primary Endpoint Of PFS In Relapsed CLL
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v4wlnk/key_pharma_news
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets