CHICAGO, Jan. 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Randy, Bev & Zen Lynch, luxury travel's expert family in high-touch, customized and family itineraries, has just unveiled their much anticipated Annual Top 10 Asia Luxury Hotels and Ryokans. Based on the Asia luxury expert's years of traveling to Asia and the Pacific Rim and experience creating custom luxury itineraries for discerning individuals, couples and families, this top 10 list features the must-stay properties in the Far East.
Kipling & Clark is recognized for having unprecedented access to cultural experiences not always available to the traveling public. Founded in 2000 by Randy Lynch, Kipling & Clark creates and executes high-touch private luxury travel worldwide. Our custom tours are personal and singular, with each private tour exclusive and unique unto itself.
The Lynch Family and Kipling & Clark proudly announce the 2010 Top 10 Asia Luxury Hotels and Ryokans:
- TIED – Tawaraya Ryokan and Hiiragiya Ryokan – Kyoto, Japan
- Four Seasons Tag Team! (Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai/Thailand)
- TIED – Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong & Mandarin Oriental Bangkok
- Gora Kadan Ryokan – Hakone, Japan
- Peninsula – Tokyo
- TIED – Grand Hotel D'Angkor (Raffles) & Amansara – Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Amantaka – Luang Prabang, Laos
- TIED - Banyan Tree – Lijiang (Yunnan, China) & Hotel of Modern Art (HOMA) – Guilin, China
- Sofitel Metropole – Hanoi, Vietnam
- Shinkansen (Bullet) F Class N700 "Green" Car – Tokyo/Kyoto
10 year-old Zennia Lynch also unveils her 2010 Top 5 Fun Travel Experiences in Asia:
- Private Samurai sword lesson in Kyoto, Japan
- Toboggan ride down the Great Wall at Mutianyu in Beijing, China
- Maesa Private Elephant Camp in Chiang Mai, Thailand tied with morning water buffalo rides at the Four Seasons/Chiang Mai
- Spending time with my friends at COSO Orphanage in Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Private tea ceremony in Kyoto
To view further information about these selections, along with the Lynch Family's favorite rooms at each property, visit the Kipling & Clark Blog at www.kiplingandclark.blogspot.com.
SOURCE Kipling & Clark