WARROAD, Minn., May 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The public is invited to attend Kitchen Shortcuts training this Thursday, May 5, 2011 at LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter during the lunch hour or at prime time, or online anytime at http://www.KitchenShortcuts.info.
During this free, one-hour training program, virtual attendees learn how to:
- save $10,000 in 5 years using smart food management tips
- gain 2.5 days of extra free time this year alone
- maximize every kitchen minute
- create your own, healthier convenience
- make meat the way men like it
- entertain with ease
- cook International cuisine quick
- share meals on wheels
- set up stellar soup, sandwich, salad and potato bars
- be a breakfast pro
- make your own substitutions in seconds
- escape the grocery store faster
- drive by the drive thru on even the busiest days
- mix and match for awesome meals
- model healthy mealtime routines
- serve home-cooked meals in minutes and so much more.
Kitchen Shortcuts training is absolutely free and open to the public. Door prizes will be given to several lucky winners during each live presentation.
Your trainer, Marnie Swedberg, is the author of Kitchen Shortcuts, the 3rd book in the Marnie Method Series for Super Busy Women. She is a mentor to thousands of women worldwide, hosts mega websites and loves to entertain guests in her home, at her restaurant and espresso cafe, and at events she hosts for ten to 1,000 guests. Her uniquely powerful Kitchen Shortcuts system has been taught in schools, colleges and adult education programs, and has revolutionized many home and restaurant kitchens.
Catch this training live on Thursday, May 5, 2011.
Lunch Hour Training: 10-11 AM Pacific, 11-Noon Mountain, Noon-1 Central, 1-2 PM Eastern or
Prime Time PM Training: 6-7 PM Pacific, 7-8 Mountain, 8-9 Central, 9-10 PM Eastern
Listen by phone: 646-727-2510
Listen online: http://www.MarniesFriends.com.
Follow the Training/Party at your favorite social networking site:
http://www.LinkedIn.com/in/MarnieSwedberg Event: Kitchen Shortcuts
http://www.twitter.com/MentorMarnie Party Tag: #KitchenShortcuts
Enter for the chance to win a door prize at: http://www.KitchenShortcuts.info (Enter your favorite quick-to-fix recipe.)
Media Contacts: http://www.Marnie.com/media.php.
Book details: http://www.EventPlannersFriend.com/MKS.php.
Learn more about Marnie at http://www.Marnie.com.
SOURCE Marnie Swedberg