NEW YORK, July 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- A new quarterly, market-facing publication from KPMG LLP is designed to provide chief tax officers, other C-Suite executives, and board members with a unique window into how their peers are wrestling with important tax topics and addressing related challenges and opportunities.
Chief Tax Officer (CTO) Insights captures highlights of top-of-mind tax issues at leading companies, drawing from conversations that KPMG tax partners and managing directors hold regularly with top tax executives.
"Tax Departments play an integral role in the success of their businesses," said Jeffrey C. LeSage, Vice Chairman of Tax at KPMG LLP. "Our goal in developing CTO Insights is to share practical information, intelligence and actionable ideas that can help the broader community of executives add significant value to their organizations."
The inaugural edition features articles with timely discussions on the following topics:
- Building the case for tax transformation.
- Releases from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) on its Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) Action Plan and the impact on international taxation.
- Talent management approaches for tax.
- Pros and cons of a shared services model for the tax function.
- Effective communications for the chief tax officer with senior management.
To receive future issues of CTO Insights, register to become a member of the KPMG Institutes Network and indicate interest in tax.
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm (www.kpmg.com/us), is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG International's member firms have 162,000 professionals, including more than 9,000 partners, in 155 countries.
SOURCE KPMG LLP