WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., Dec. 1, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Make spirits bright this holiday season by spreading goodwill to family and friends with delicious sweet treats from Krispy Kreme.
Mixing old favorites with new joyful delights, Krispy Kreme is offering a delectable Holiday assortment now until December 26. The jolly combo includes Krispy Kreme's classic seasonal favorites:
- The Snowman Doughnut with white icing and a festive red scarf
- The Wreath Doughnut with red-iced holly berries and a bow
- The Chocolate Iced Glazed Doughnut with holiday sprinkles
Rounding out this year's merry assortment are Krispy Kreme's newest Holiday offerings:
- The Chocolate Peppermint Bark Doughnut: This decadent glazed chocolate cake doughnut, made with Hershey's® Cocoa, is hand dipped in chocolate, then topped with crunchy peppermint bark.
- The refreshing Peppermint Krispy Kreme Chiller®: This creamy peppermint-flavored chiller is topped with whipped cream and candy cane pieces — the perfect frozen treat for the holidays.
"Those looking for something truly unique and special this holiday season should stop by their local Krispy Kreme," said Ron Rupocinski, corporate chef at Krispy Kreme. "Our sweet treats are sure to brighten any cheerful occasion this year."
Krispy Kreme is also making gift giving simple with its charming Holiday Tins and 2011 Wall Calendars, which are available through December 31.
- The 2011 Wall Calendars feature Krispy Kreme's road signs and are filled with four special coupon offers each month. Each calendar has more than $75 worth of money-saving coupons.
- The new collectible holiday tins come with delicious Krispy Kreme sugar cookie mix and holiday decorating sugar inside. Also included are the gifts that keep on giving: 12 gift tags with a coupon on the back of each for one free doughnut, coffee or hot chocolate.
Krispy Kreme's new seasonal goodies are available now and will remain in participating U.S. and Canadian retail stores through December. Product offerings may vary by market.
For updates on special promotions, exclusive offers and local events, join "Friends of Krispy Kreme" by visiting www.KrispyKreme.com or interact with Krispy Kreme at www.facebook.com/KrispyKreme and www.twitter.com/krispy_kreme.
About Krispy Kreme
Krispy Kreme is an international retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed® doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Today, Krispy Kreme can be found in more than 630 locations around the world. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (NYSE : KKD ) is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Visit us at www.KrispyKreme.com.
SOURCE Krispy Kreme