DALLAS, July 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Lanyon, a global leader in meetings, events, and travel software, today announced key enhancements to the company's Smart Events Cloud® solution at the Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) conference. The new release contains significant product enhancements that make the planning of all meetings and events simpler, smarter and more scalable.
With Lanyon Meetings and Events, planners can now use any combination of modules to run any type of event. New Salesforce integration makes it easier for a company's event marketing teams to manage customers and prospects, as well as track lead generation to help measure the return-on-investment from events. The release also includes advanced Lanyon Mobile features, simplified housing management with Lanyon Passkey, and business intelligence enhancements for better data analysis.
"Lanyon's goal is to be the trusted solution that powers all aspects of every meeting and event for an organization, from planning, to execution, through post-event analysis," said John Pulling, Chief Technology Officer of Lanyon. "With events being a large category of spend for most companies, as well as a high performing means of engaging customers, leading marketers are now looking to use an event cloud that integrates with their sales and marketing clouds to automate planning, save money, and grow their business. Powering all events in one solution, and integrating it with Salesforce, brings event ROI transparency to marketing teams."
New features of the release include:
- Flexible Tools to Power all your Events
- Planners can now use any combination of modules from Lanyon Meetings and Events to run any type of event. Lanyon brings together the best of their advanced attendee management, spend management, and marketing tools to create a comprehensive solution. Organizations everywhere will save time and money, create a more seamless customer experience, and leverage superior data capture to increase revenue across their entire meetings and events programs.
- Salesforce Integration for Enhanced Intelligence and Lead Tracking
- New Salesforce integration seamlessly syncs all invitee and attendee data between Salesforce and Lanyon Meetings and Events, enabling the planner to track the status of their most important customers and prospects. It also includes exhibitor Salesforce integration, so that every lead the exhibitors capture is available, in real time in their CRM, for faster follow up and nurture.
- Seamless Mobile Experience
- Advanced mobile functionality with Lanyon Mobile provides a smooth mobile experience for attendees with a single sign-on and syncing of meetings and sessions between the mobile app and Lanyon Meetings and Events. Attendees can now schedule sessions and meetings and see them on any device.
- Book Hotels During Registration
- Integration with Lanyon Passkey – the global leader in hotel room block management means attendees no longer need to book hotel rooms manually. Registrants can now view hotel photos, rates and room availability – as well as reserve hotel rooms right from the registration page.
- Consolidated Data and Insights for Smarter Analysis
- The new release makes data reporting easier, with access to all the meeting and event data from a single reporting engine – registrations, hotel bookings, budget, leads and more. This increased visibility will help planners and companies better understand the business impact of their meetings and events programs.
Lanyon's Smart Events Cloud powers meetings and events for thousands of enterprises, small and medium businesses, government agencies and nonprofits, including Salesforce, the American Cancer Society, the Colorado Judicial Branch, and the top associations in meetings, events, and travel — the Professional Convention Management Association, Meeting Professionals International, and the Global Business Travel Association.
Lanyon believes that when people get together amazing things can happen, relationships are built and business gets done. That's why we've created the industry's leading cloud-based software for managing corporate meetings, events and travel programs. From a one-to-one sales meeting, employee training or a flagship customer conference, Lanyon's unmatched software – and the data it provides – helps thousands of organizations and hotels around the world better engage their customers, reduce costs and grow revenues. For more information, visit www.lanyon.com and connect with us on Twitter @Lanyon.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lanyon-launches-new-functionality-and-salesforce-integration-for-the-companys-smart-events-cloud-300300025.html