BELLEVUE, Wash., Oct. 18 /PRNewswire/ -- Laplink Software, Inc. today announced the start of a Laptop Giveaway featuring two free Lenovo® ThinkPad® Edge laptops. The contest will be centered around popular social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter as well as utilize blogs and forums. The contest will run from now to mid-November.
Those that want to win the free laptop must complete the following steps:
- Fill out the entry form: http://www.laplink.com/laptopgiveaway
- "Like" the Laplink Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/laplinksoftware
- "Follow" Laplink on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/laplink
Once the entry is complete, participants can get additional entries by talking about Laplink and its products using approved keywords and interacting with the Laplink team on Facebook and Twitter.
At the conclusion of the contest, entries will be randomized and two winners will be drawn. All entrants have a chance to win, but the more entrants participate in the contest the better chance they have to win.
Laplink will be including some of their software utilities as part of the prize package. PCmover®, the #1 best selling migration solution, will also be sent with the new laptop to ensure a smooth migration from the winner's old PC as it is the ONLY software that actually moves programs, files and settings from an old PC to a new one, eliminating the need to do the time consuming migration manually.
Other Laplink products included will be:
- DiskImage™ to protect against unforeseen data loss.
- SafeErase™ to permanently delete sensitive info on the old or new PCs.
- Defrag™ to keep the laptop running like new.
- PCsync™ to keep all of the winners PCs synchronized.
- Laplink Everywhere™ to give them access to their laptop and important files from anywhere.
About Laplink Software, Inc.
For nearly 30 years, Laplink has been the leader in providing software used for PC migration, remote access, file transfer, and synchronization. The privately-held company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington.
SOURCE Laplink Software, Inc.