JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Sept. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Florida Oncology Associates is now Cancer Specialists of North Florida—Jacksonville's largest cancer practice—and continues a 30-year tradition of providing quality care to patients in the North Florida region.
The newly named practice brings 10 offices and 29 physicians under a single name to better serve patients throughout North Florida.
Cancer Specialists of North Florida (CSNF) Executive Director Bob Phelan said the practice continues its dedication "to the personal service, individual care, and compassionate relationships that have been our mission for more than 30 years."
"While the name is new, each patient will still see their physician at the same location and continue to receive the same quality of care that they have come to expect from us," Phelan said.
The following medical office locations will now carry the new Cancer Specialists of North Florida name:
- Cancer Center of Putnam
- Now known as CSNF-Putnam
- Fleming Island Cancer Center
- Now known as CSNF-Fleming Island
- Florida Oncology Associates, Baptist Downtown
- Now known as CSNF-Baptist Downtown
- Florida Oncology Associates, Baptist South
- Now known as CSNF-Baptist South
- Florida Oncology Associates, Southpoint
- Now known as CSNF-Southpoint
- Hematology Oncology Associates, Beaches
- Now known as CSNF-Beaches
- North Florida Hematology and Oncology Associates
- Now known as CSNF-St. Vincent's
- Orange Park Cancer Center
- Now known as CSNF-Orange Park
- Southside Cancer Center
- Now known as CSNF-Southside
- St. Augustine Cancer Center
- Now known as CSNF-St. Augustine
Phone numbers and staff at each location will remain the same.
Cancer Specialists of North Florida—Jacksonville's largest cancer practice—is a leader in advanced cancer treatment and research. With 10 offices and 29 physicians serving medical oncology and hematology patients in greater Jacksonville and North Florida, the practice is dedicated to the personal service, individual care, and compassionate relationships that have been its mission for more than 30 years. By offering state-of-the art chemotherapy, biological therapies, genetic counseling, and clinical trials, the number one focus of CSNF is to provide the best possible care for each and every patient. To learn more, visit www.CancerSpecialistsNF.com.
CONTACT: Ryan Klee | Lenz, Inc.
SOURCE Cancer Specialists of North Florida