DUBLIN, March 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Latin America Gift Cards and Incentive Cards Market Intelligence Databook" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This is a bundled offering, combining 5 countries (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico).
This report provides a detailed data centric analysis of gift cards and corporate incentive cards market along with consumer behaviour and retail spend dynamics in the country. With over 150 KPIs at country level, this report provides comprehensive understanding of gift and incentive card market dynamics. Please note that this is a data centric report, primarily consisting of charts and tables.
- Prepaid cards: This report provides overview of overall prepaid card market across 20+ open loop and closed loop categories.
- Gift cards: Drawing from proprietary survey results, this report provides in-depth analysis of opportunities in both open loop and closed loop prepaid gift card categories. Assesses consumer behaviour by type of consumer (retail and corporate- SMB, Mid-Tier, Large Enterprise), gifting occasion, digital gift card type, and market share by retail categories.
- Details six essential KPIs: number of cards in circulation, load value, unused value, average purchase value, average value per transaction, and value of transactions.
- Corporate incentive & loyalty cards: This report provides detailed market dynamics of corporate incentive cards, broadly segmented in four categories- consumer incentive card, employee incentive card, sales incentive card, and festival & other card. It details market size and forecast at category level, by functional attribute (open loop and closed loop), and by corporate consumer segments (small scale business, mid-size business, and enterprise business).
- Digital gift card analysis: Provides market size and forecast for digital gift cards, broken down by retail and corporate buyers and by occasion.
- Open loop and closed loop: Provides market estimates and forecasts to assess opportunities in open loop and closed loop gift and incentive card segments across consumer segments.
- Consumer attitude and behaviour: Drawing from proprietary survey results, this report identifies and interprets key prepaid KPIs, including spend by age, gender, and income level. In addition, it provides an overview of how consumers are currently using gift cards across key retail sectors.
- Retail spend: Breaks down retail spend across 12 categories/sectors to provide detailed insights on consumer behaviour and changing dynamics of gift card spend.
- Market share by retailer: Provides market share of closed loop gift cards by key retailers.
Key Topics Covered:
This is a bundled offering of 5 country reports. Table of Contents given below is for one country (Mexico). All other countries will have same sections, charts, and tables.
1 About this Report
2 Mexico Gift Card Market Size and Forecast
3 Mexico Open Loop Gift Card Market Size and Forecast
4 Mexico Closed Loop Gift Card Market Size and Forecast
5 Digital Gift Card Market Size Trend Analysis and Future Growth Dynamics
6 Mexico Gift Card Analysis by Retail Consumer Segment
7 Mexico Gift Card Consumer Insights and Purchase Behaviour by Retail Sector
8 Mexico Gift Card Analysis by Corporate Consumer Segment
9 Mexico Consumer Incentive and Loyalty Prepaid Card Market Size and Forecast
10 Mexico Employee Incentive Prepaid Card Market Size and Forecast
11 Mexico Sales/Partner Incentive Prepaid Card Market Size and Forecast
12 Mexico Corporate Spend on Gift Cards - Festival & Other Segment Market Size and Forecast
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s2qdtr/latin_america?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets