LONDON, Aug.17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Latin America Nitrogenous Fertilizers market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% from 2014 to 2019. Ethanol, a common bio-fuel, particularly in Brazil, is advocated over conventional fuels. Increased use of bio-fuels has encouraged farmers to increase their farm production. Sugarcane is used for obtaining ethanol. This has pushed the demand for fertilizers.
The report consists of in-depth study of Latin America Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market and its application in grain and oilseeds, fruits and vegetables, and other crops. In Latin America, nitrogenous fertilizers are majorly used in grains and oilseeds to meet domestic consumption and export demand. The grain and oilseed segment held a share of 68.54% of the total Latin America Nitrogenous Fertilizers market.
Brazil is the largest country in Latin America which held 51.45% of market share of the total Latin America Nitrogenous Fertilizers market. Brazil is estimated to grow with a higher CAGR than its Latin American counterparts.
Every small and large player wants to acquire major share of the Latin American Nitrogenous Fertilizers market. This highly fragmented market's major share is captured by Yara Internationals (Norway). The other companies present in the Latin American market and are expand its operations are EuroChem (Switzerland), Bunge (U.S.), Agrium Inc. (Canada), and Potash Corp Inc. (Canada).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging- and high-growth segments of the Latin America Nitrogenous Fertilizers market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a larger market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on Nitrogenous Fertilizers offered by the top 10 players in the Latin America Nitrogenous Fertilizers market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the Latin America Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various Nitrogenous Fertilizers across Latin America.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Latin America Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the Latin America Nitrogenous Fertilizers Market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2997438/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers