NEW YORK, July 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The oilfield equipment rental market in Latin America is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2014 to 2019. Geographically, Latin America is segmented as Brazil, Mexico, and Venezuela among other countries. Brazil holds the largest share of 42.6% in the Latin American oilfield equipment rental market. The Latin American region holds a high growth potential for the oilfield equipment rental market, owing to a number of factors, such as increased drilling activities conducted in this region, and new discoveries of hydrocarbon reserves that has also contributed to the rising demand of oilfield equipment.
The Latin American oilfield equipment rental market is segmented on the basis of equipment type, application, and geography. With respect to equipment type, the market is classified into drilling equipment, pressure & flow control equipment, fishing equipment, and other equipment.
The report profiled leading players of this market, along with recent developments (New product launches and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) and key growth strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the Latin American oilfield equipment rental market. Weatherford International Ltd. (Ireland), Oil States International (U.S.), Superior Energy Services, Inc. (U.S.), and Schlumberger Ltd. (U.S.) are some of the key players engaged in this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging and high-growth segments of the Latin American oilfield equipment rental market, high-growth regions and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the Latin American oilfield equipment rental market. Usage pattern/ penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise) and purchasing data
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for oilfield equipment rental across geographies, exploit new distribution channels, and new clientele base & different pricing policies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the Latin American oilfield equipment rental market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and company share analysis of key players
- Product/ Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language), by checking the virality and tonality of blogs
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02855311-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001