DUBLIN, April 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Latin America Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Services Market Analysis By Service (Manufacturing, Research), By Country, (Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Venezuela), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report to their offering.
The Latin American pharmaceutical contract manufacturing services market is anticipated to reach USD 21.0 billion by 2025
Low drug registration cost in Latin American countries and continuous economic growth are the key factors contributing to progress in this region. Moreover, Latin America offers higher recruitment rates and relatively high competitive prices in comparison to United States and other European countries.
A forementioned fact pronounces the trend of shifting Contract Manufacturing/Research Organizations (CMO/CRO)'s attention to Latin American countries such as Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, and Colombia. Ongoing adjustment in Latin America to reduce the commodity prices and domestic political turbulence in each country is expected to shape region's economic growth there by driving revenue generation in the outsourcing market for pharmaceutical development.
Further Key Findings from the study suggest:
- Contract manufacturing services accounted for the largest share owing to wide range of services offered by the CMO's located herein for therapeutic drug development
- API/Bulk drug development services accounted for the largest share over the other segments as companies continue to invest for API production capacity enhancement
- Rising inclination of drug manufacturers to focus on core competencies such as R&D are observed to have a major impact on the yearly growth of contract research organizations
- Brazil held the largest share with respect to revenue generation in 2015
- Government's current initiative to ensure GMP compliance among small and medium-sized pharma companies has contributed for the large share of Brazil
- Chile is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period.
- Presence of companies offering bioanalytical, biomarker discovery, assay development, and cGMP analytical services can be attributed for the estimated growth
- Key players contributing in this market are Lonza; Charles River Laboratories S.A; Jubilant Life Sciences Limited; Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH; Pfizer, Inc. (Pfizer CenterOne); Albany Molecular Research, Inc; QuintilesIMS; and Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC.
- These entities are involved in collaborations with therapeutic research organizations in order to enhance their industrial presence
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Segmentation & Scope
3.1.1 Market driver analysis
22.214.171.124 Drug shortage leading to drive demand for pharmaceutical development
126.96.36.199 Commercial success of biologics for clinical use
188.8.131.52 Lower drug registration costs and improving economic condition of Latin America
3.1.2 Market restraint analysis
184.108.40.206 Limited outsourcing among big pharma companies' clients
220.127.116.11 Regulatory issues pertaining to the drug approval
3.2 Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping, 2015
3.3 Latin America Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Services- SWOT Analysis, By Factor (political & legal, economic and technological)
3.4 Industry Analysis - Porter's
4 Latin America Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Service Market: Services Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 Latin America Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Services Market: Service Movement Analysis
4.2.2 API/bulk drugs
4.2.3 Advanced drug delivery formulations
4.2.5 Finished dose formulations
18.104.22.168 Solid finished dose formulations
22.214.171.124 Liquid formulations
126.96.36.199 Semi-solid formulations
4.3.4 Inflammation & immunology
5 Latin America Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Service Market: Country Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1 Latin America Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Services Market Share By Country, 2015& 2025
5.2 Latin America Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Services Market, 2014 - 2025 (USD Million)
5.4.6 Rest of Latin America
6 Competitive Landscape
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Grifols S.A
- Jubilant Life Sciences Limited
- Pfizer, Inc. (Pfizer CenterOne)
- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- Albany Molecular Research, Inc.
- Covance, Inc. (LabCorp)
- Baxter BioPharma Solutions
- Aenova Holding GmbH
- Vetter Pharma
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc.
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC
- Recipharm AB.
- AbbVie, Inc.
- Famar Health Care Services
- Catalent Pharma Solutions
- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2wz4mv/latin_america
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/latin-america-pharmaceutical-contract-manufacturing-services-market-2014-2017-and-2025---research-and-markets-300442474.html
SOURCE Research and Markets