SAN MATEO, Calif., Jan. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Lattice Engines, the leading provider of cloud-based predictive marketing and sales applications, tripled its customer base in 2014. Since introducing the predictive marketing platform in mid-2013, Lattice has rapidly become the preferred choice for smart marketers. Typical Lattice customers triple their conversion rates and double their ASP within months of deployment.
With over 100 customers Lattice has the largest community of predictive marketers in the world. These customers span several verticals including High Tech, Financials, Business Services and Insurance, e.g., Riverbed, Dodge Data & Analytics and SAVO.
"Our products address predictive analytics across the entire customer lifecycle," said Shashi Upadhyay, CEO of Lattice Engines. "Customers are looking for a single system that will predict behavior as prospects step through the buyer's journey. By combining dynamic signals with data-science, we can predict buyer behavior with precision."
The Lattice team also welcomed new talent over the year with several key hires in sales, business development and customer success, adding over 40 years of experience in data science, demand generation, marketing and sales. Among the new faces: Patrick Donnelly, formerly with Marketo, as the new SVP of sales; Michael Meinhardt, formerly with Cloudwords, as the new VP, business development and strategic alliances; and Heather Foeh, formerly with Eloqua, as the director of customer advocacy programs.
Lattice continued to develop its global partnership program to improve relationship access, market penetration and deliver a seamless integrated enterprise customer experience. Partners include the leading marketing software ecosystems, including Oracle, Salesforce.com and Marketo. The goals of the expanded program are three-fold: 1) Ensure Enterprise Customer Success; 2) Develop Market-Leading Integrated Solutions; and 3) Foster Global Market Development. In addition, Lattice and Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE: DNB), the world's leading source of commercial information and insight on businesses, announced a global strategic partnership. Together, Lattice and Dun & Bradstreet will provide businesses with the data, insights and analytics required to identify which of their customers or prospects are most ready to buy.
According to our Customers and Partners:
- "Since deploying Lattice's applications, our sales and marketing teams are now operating more like a well-oiled machine," said Melissa Davies, global marketing operations at SLI Systems. "The marketing team has more insight into the offers or campaigns that are most likely to hook a potential prospect, which then gets turned over to the sales teams to follow up on to ideally close the lead. It's incredible to see these two departments working together so efficiently."
- "Over the past year, we've seen rapid adoption of predictive analytics solutions by marketing and sales professionals," said Kerry Cunningham of SiriusDecisions. "We anticipate continued growth for the market as more businesses see the value in applications which use data science to detect buying behaviors, helping companies to pinpoint their most promising leads."
Lattice received widespread recognition as the market leader for its predictive analytics solutions, with the following industry awards:
- CRM Watchlist 2014
- 2014 Silver Stevie Award for Best Sales Automation Solution
- 2014 Gold Stevie Award for Best New Marketing Solution
- SLMA Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management
- SiriusDecisions Influencer Program of the Year
- Networks Products Guide Hot Company and Hot Tech
About Lattice Engines
Lattice is pioneering the predictive applications market for marketing and sales. Lattice helps companies grow revenue across the entire customer lifecycle with data-driven marketing and sales applications that make complex data science easy to use. By combining thousands of buying signals with advanced predictive analytics in a suite of secure cloud applications, Lattice helps companies of all sizes including Citrix, DocuSign, Inc., HireVue and SunTrust Bank to increase conversion rates by more than three times. Lattice is backed by NEA and Sequoia Capital with headquarters in San Mateo, CA. Learn more at www.lattice-engines.com and follow @Lattice_Engines.
SOURCE Lattice Engines