LONDON, April 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Laughing Giraffe Technologies today released Soundpix for iPhone. Soundpix uses real-time sound recording to capture what's said, heard and played whilst a photo's taken. Audio can be recorded before; after or whilst the photo is being taken and users can choose how many seconds they want to record. Users can customize their photos with never before seen filters. Soundpix compresses the photo taken and sound recorded to enable social sharing to Facebook and via SMS and Email.
• Real-time sound recording whilst a photo is taken
• 3 Different sound recording options:
- Sound Before - before the photo is taken
- Sound After - after the photo is taken
- Sound Halfway - either side of when the photo is taken
• 9 Filter effects
• 3 Sound recording length options:
- 3 seconds
- 6 seconds
- 9 seconds
• Social Sharing to Facebook as well as via SMS and Email
Pricing and Availability
Soundpix is available on the App Store for Free. Soundpix is designed for iPhone. Soundpix requires OS 7.0 or newer.
Download the full Press Kit from the Soundpix website www.getsoundpix.com
About Laughing Giraffe Technologies
Laughing Giraffe Technologies (LGT) is a UK based startup company, founded by two student entrepreneurs. LGT creates iOS apps for other organizations but love to develop their own unique ideas.
# # #
Laughing Giraffe Technologies
SOURCE Laughing Giraffe Technologies