BOSTON, April 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- LaunchByte, an execution-focused investment firm and startup hub, today announced an investment of $875,000 into seven startup companies. Through proprietary Reverse Angel Methodology, LaunchByte will empower the founders of 1Touch, BondApp, Herb N' Go, HollarHype, ThinkerZero, Wave and ZenMe to develop their technology visions.
To help the seed and growth-stage founders succeed, LaunchByte committed to a set investment for each company to be used exclusively for product design, development, marketing and growth. LaunchByte's seasoned experts and in-house team will steer the companies from startups to true scale.
"Turning a great idea into a successful company isn't for the faint of heart," said Tan Kabra, founder and CEO, LaunchByte. "From securing funding to building a business plan to developing marketing assets and a prototype, it's an arduous process. LaunchByte's motto is 'founders helping founders,' that means our knowledgeable executive team provides each entrepreneur in our portfolio with constant, hands-on mentoring."
"LaunchByte enabled us to lay out a strategic plan for our product design and technology," said James Deller, co-founder and CEO, 1Touch. "The LaunchByte team empowers us with practical advice that is backed by past experiences and success. We're propelling our ideas into working prototypes even faster than expected."
"As first-time entrepreneurs, working with LaunchByte has been invaluable. The relationship we've built with them has eliminated time consuming research and logistics from our seed-round funding period," said James Quirk, co-founder, HollarHype. "Whether it's sending a quick question over text message or scheduling a meeting, Tan has been readily available to answer all of our questions. This has helped us navigate the unexpected roadblocks that manifest with any startup, and focus significantly more energy toward developing our network and our business."
"LaunchByte has been extremely supportive working with BondApp on funding to grow the company," said Jamal Taleb, co-founder and CEO, BondApp. The investment made by LaunchByte has helped potential investors gain more trust in my idea."
"We're thrilled to add such promising young companies into our portfolio," added Kabra. Through its recent investment, LaunchByte welcomes the seven startups below into its growing portfolio:
- 1touch: An online platform enabling e-commerce retailers to market their products using Price Per Sales marketing by connecting them with social media influencers.
- BondApp: A mobile application that breaks social barriers by connecting individuals within a 200-foot radius; linking users with friends nearby; and bonding professionals with mutual work interests within a certain circumference—perfect for conferences or expos.
- Herb N' Go: An innovative tech locker that provides a convenient, fast, and operational management solution to increases product sales and profitability while decreasing manpower. The platform offers solutions to medical facilities and dispensaries that will increase sales and profitability, while reducing manpower costs.
- HollarHype: A voice-based, motivational social network. The app's platform seamlessly connects endurance athletes with their supportive network through voice notes. HollarHype is building an infrastructure that will allow athletes and supporters to amplify a connected athletic and tracking experience like never before.
- ThinkerZero: An AI platform that manages a portfolio of stocks and other investments. Backed by data, science, cloud computing, AI and machine learning, ThinkerZero provides a simple platform that engages users for long-term growth and financial peace.
- Wave: A different kind of music streaming, Wave sheds light on unknown and up and coming musicians. Artists and musicians can connect directly with producers and their fans to make more music and gain fan feedback.
- Zen Me: A mobile solution for building a mindful lifestyle. ZenMe aims to change relationships with mobile devices, generate more self-awareness, and help people live with intent.
For more information or to apply to join the LaunchByte program, visit www.LaunchByte.io.
Founded in 2015 by Tan Kabra, LaunchByte is a unique startup hub that focuses on product design, development and marketing to help seed-stage startups, growth-stage entrepreneurs, and corporations succeed. Kabra built a team of serial entrepreneurs who along with extensive industry knowledge have a combined 500M+ in exits. LaunchByte is part startup incubator and part micro-fund, utilizing a proprietary Reverse Angel Fund™ method. Within 3 years, LaunchByte has enabled more than 86% of their portfolio (30+ companies) to build stellar products, raise their next round and even begin generating substantial revenue. To learn more about LaunchByte, visit www.LaunchByte.io.