CLEVELAND, April 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- HardSeltzer.com is currently being developed to serve the hard seltzer market. HardSeltzer.com key features will consist of:
- A thorough review of each hard seltzer brand, along with their individual flavors. We will develop a point system which will calculate a ratings system and list the top reviewed hard seltzers, the prices, where to find them, and other referral links.
- Hard Seltzer brands will be able to submit their unique press releases of new flavors and company launches.
- Write articles on the hard seltzer market's growth, along with the change in market value of other alcohol markets such as beer, wine, and liquor sales.
- Social media marketing will include consumer submissions via our unique hashtag along with a voting page within our website for consumers to win prizes and earn rewards towards purchasing various hard seltzer brands on our website.
- Our marketplace sales will consist of hard seltzers, along with brand merchandise, coolers, koozies, etc.
Hard Seltzer Market:
Hard Seltzers: The Dramatic Rise and Global Opportunity of Hard Seltzer
Within six years, hard seltzers have grown to account for nearly half (43%) of all US mixed drinks.
IWSR's Top 5 US Beverage Trends for 2020 - Technology
The size of the online alcoholic drinks market is set to explode alongside the overall growth in e-commerce. US volume growth of online beverage alcohol is forecasted to grow by 37.1% year-over-year through 2024, according to the IWSR's 2019 Global E-commerce Study. Concurrently, consumers in the US are demanding convenience during the shopping experience. According to the Study, the biggest reasons for a consumer choosing a favorite online alcohol retailer are an 'easy to use website' followed by 'reliability' and 'quality products'. Ongoing state lawsuits regarding restriction on alcohol shipping laws are poised to loosen, offering more options for consumers.
Hard Seltzer Consumption Forecasted to Triple by 2023
New IWSR Research Reveals that Over Half of US Alcohol Consumers Drink Hard Seltzers At Least Once a Week. Led by the brands White Claw and Truly, hard seltzer volume in the US is currently about 82.5m nine-liter cases (which is already larger by volume than the leading spirits category in the US – vodka). IWSR forecasts that by 2023, the category will more than triple, to reach over 281m cases. Hard seltzer and other "seltzer-like" products command a market share of 2.6% of all beverage alcohol in the US, up from only 0.85% a year ago. IWSR also estimates that hard seltzer e-commerce sales will increase from a current share of 0.8% to nearly 2% by 2023 as more consumers realize they can purchase these products online.
Previous domain sales in the alcohol industry to display the enormous value of developing HardSeltzer.com & HardSeltzers.com
Among the top 100 publicly reported domain sales of all time as of 04-09-2020, these sales have been reported to namebio.com where other publicly recorded domain sales can be found.
#11 beer.com $7,000,000 2004-01-01
#25 wine.com $3,300,000 2003-09-01
#28 whisky.com $3,100,000 2014-03-12
#32 vodka.com $3,000,000 2006-12-20
#34 wines.com $2,900,000 2004-07-01
Disclaimer: HardSeltzer.com currently has no affiliation with any hard seltzer brand or alcohol company. HardSeltzer.com is owned and operated by Top Shelf Creations, LLC (Topshelf.com).