Lawsuit Loans Company, Direct Legal, Announces Lowell Jury Awards Record $2.25M in Concussion Suit, and Provides Lawsuit Loans For These Type Cases until April 2016
Boston woman gets approved for lawsuit loan on $2.25M settlement because she followed these 5 steps
Jun 24, 2015, 10:03 ET
NEW YORK, June 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Until recently, Kenneth I. Koplan says, juries have been largely unfamiliar with what is known as a minor traumatic brain injury, or the fact that the trauma can be significant and have lasting effects on a person's life. Koplan is the attorney of record in this $2.25 million dollar minor concussion claim.
Daniel Costanzo, CEO of Direct Legal, says "DLF will advance victims like Ellen Farrell if they follow 5 steps."
1. The first thing that victims need to do is to do a little bit of homework about their case. Find out the actual name of the attorney that is handling your case (Attorney on Record), in this case it was Kenneth I. Koplan.
2. Ellen Farrell found out the contact people in the attorneys office, information such as names, telephone numbers, fax numbers and emails. The lawsuit cash advance company will need that information to acquire the documentation.
3. Find out the status of the case. If the attorney's office has the updated medical records, incident report, witness reports, police report, etc, then all of that will be very helpful for the lawsuit cash advance company in the process of your approval for the advance
4. Try to find out the schedule of the attorney. The lawsuit loan company mostly will need to have a brief discussion with the attorney before approving the advance.
5. Bigger is not always better. Sometimes going with a small company can be better. They can easily advance the same amount of money because they often have the same access to money.
Koplan said "after a day and a half of deliberations, a Lowell jury awarded Farrell $2.25 million, plus $632,000 in interest."
Direct Legal was established in 2005 by Daniel Costanzo. This company provides lawsuit loans for people with pending and settled concussion and TBI cases. The company was founded in New York, NY and serves the entire USA. DLF provides settlement loans for all case types.
1 (866) 951-5588
276 5th Ave. Suite: 704
New York, NY 10001
Written By: Alex Hudson GoogleMax
SOURCE Direct Legal Funding
Share this article