LBS Research Series 2014
Nov 21, 2014, 08:06 ET
DUBLIN, Nov. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "LBS Research Series 2014" report to their offering.
A complete set of five unique reports - offering in-depth analysis and unique insights into the mobile Location-Based Services market. This package comprise the following titles in Berg Insight's LBS Research Series: Mobile Navigation Services and Devices, Mobile Location-Based Services, LBS Platforms and Technologies, Location-Based Advertising and Marketing, and People Monitoring and Safety Solutions.
Highlights from this report:
- Profit from numerous executive interviews with market leading companies.
- Understand the dynamics of the navigation markets in Europe, North America and ROW.
- Benefit from expert market analysis including detailed regional forecasts.
- Learn about the latest mobile navigation propositions from device vendors and service providers.
- Evaluate the impact of free navigation applications and evolving new business models.
- Identify new business opportunities in connected services and real-time traffic information.
- Learn about the LBS strategies of major telecom operators in Europe and North America.
- Identify key players on the European and North American mobile LBS market.
- Understand the opportunities and challenges for location based advertising.
- Benefit from valuable insights about the most successful LBS propositions on the market.
- Comprehend how location technologies affect the user experience of LBS.
- Predict future business opportunities for mobile industry players.
- Anticipate future application areas for bulk location data.
- Identify tomorrow's most profitable LBA opportunities in the mobile space.
- Understand the fundamentals of the ad-based mobile media revenue models.
- Recognise the key enablers of growth in the LBA market.
- Comprehend the relative importance of digital channels compared to other advertising media.
- Learn about the experiences of LBA campaigns by top global brands.
- Profit from valuable insights about LBA business models.
- Benefit from 60 new executive interviews with market leading companies.
- Identify key players on the European and North American people tracking solution market.
- Learn about the latest propositions from family locator service providers.
- Understand the opportunities and challenges on the mobile telecare alarm device market.
- Anticipate future drivers for uptake of mobile workforce management services.
- Predict future trends in lone worker protection services.
- Profit from updated regional market forecasts lasting until 2020.
- Learn about the latest trends on the location platform and technologies market.
- Identify new business opportunities enabled by new location platform architectures.
- Comprehend how passive location platform architectures can enable new business opportunities.
- Discover new players in the indoor location platform market.
- Recognise how different use cases and market segments drive location platform developments.
- Predict which location technologies will be deployed in the future.
- Anticipate future drivers for location platforms and middle-ware revenues.
Key Topics Covered:
Mobile Navigation Services and Devices
1 Personal navigation solutions
2 Map data and content providers
3 Navigation software developers
4 Mobile operator service offerings
5 Device vendor profiles
6 Market analysis and forecasts
List of Figures
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l5d6bb/lbs_research
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Share this article