SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- 7.ai, Inc., a recognized leader in using conversational AI to transform customer experience, today announced that it will host the webinar "How to Approach WFH in 2021: Future proofing your Contact Center" on February 18th, at 2:00 p.m. EST.
Join these customer experience leaders as they share their experiences moving their contact center agents from onsite to work from home:
- Krista Mathews, Chief Customer Officer, Overstock
- Brian Whitney, Customer Service and Contact Center Director, Urban Outfitters
- Bill Lee, Strategic Partner Manager, AT&T
- Peter Ryan, Principal, Ryan Strategic Advisory
- Monti Becker Kelly, moderator and SVP Customer Engagement & Strategic Accounts, 7.ai
Panelists will discuss topics covering:
- The role that remote working should play in future operating models
- Essential technology needed to maintain strong customer service levels during the WFH transition
- Best practice tips in compliance and collaboration across people, process and technology
- How to drive strong CX experiences and business outcomes amidst uncertain times
All attendees will receive a free copy of CEO PV Kannan's book, "The Age of Intent" while supplies last. To register for the webinar, please visit: http://bit.ly/36Ba4J5.
Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/247US
7.ai uses artificial intelligence, human insight, and deep industry expertise to produce personalized, consistent, and satisfying customer experiences. The company's advanced conversational AI platform, combined with more than 20 years contact center operational expertise, empowers the world's largest and most recognizable brands to deliver natural, frictionless conversations across all digital and voice channels. For more information, visit: http://www.247.ai.
7 and 7.ai are trademarks of 7.ai, Inc. All other brands, products or service names are or may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.