BURLINGTON, Mass., June 28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. (NasdaqGS: CKSW), the leading provider of automated workforce management and optimization solutions for the service industry, today announced that Gartner, Inc. has positioned ClickSoftware in the Visionaries Quadrant in the analyst firm's June 2010 "Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management".(1)
"Gartner's Magic Quadrant is the most anticipated and respected industry research report and we believe that Gartner's assessment of the market is a testament to our proven ability to continually innovate and provide value to our clients," said ClickSoftware's Chairman and CEO Dr. Moshe BenBassat. "Over the last 12 months, we have experienced significant growth in all of the areas where business success is defined: organic and new customer growth; portfolio expansion through strategic acquisition; and continuous product innovation in terms of technology and delivery. These achievements make us well-positioned to address the four trends, as identified by Gartner, which are driving changes in the field service market," he continued.
For the last four years, ClickSoftware has experienced significant growth. The results over the last 12 months show significant improvement in just about every aspect of the business: revenue growth, profitability, margins, EPS, and cash. Significant milestones include:
- Customer traction across a wide variety of industry verticals. APX Alarm, Cable and Wireless, Cez Group, First Energy, Johnson Diversey, OnStream, Portugal Telecom, Rok PLC, Sempra and Severn Trent Water are just some of the organizations to join the ClickSoftware customer community.
- Product development and delivery guided by ClickSoftware's commitment to the principles of giving choice and flexibility to customers, including:
- the first holistic enterprise-level SaaS-based workforce management and optimization solution, giving customers the ability to buy and deploy ClickSoftware's entire ServiceOptimization Suite, in a highly scalable, reliable and flexible on-demand model.
- significant enhancements to its Mobility Suite with additional functionality, including location awareness services, timesheets, equipment inspection, as well as powerful user experience tools leveraging HTML5 technologies and in-house developments such as drag and drop form editors, support for touch-screen devices, and widgets. The result is a highly flexible business layer adaptable to leading mobility infrastructure platforms, giving customers the flexibility to run ClickSoftware's award-winning applications on the mobility infrastructure they've selected as a standard for their organization.
- the introduction of powerful new shift planning products making ClickSoftware a 'one-stop-shop' for any workforce management requirements from the field to the back-office. This enterprise-wide automated scheduling and planning solution helps organizations reduce their number of IT applications and provide significant economies of scale.
The full 2010 Gartner Field Service Management Magic Quadrant report can be found, compliments of ClickSoftware, at the following URL – http://www.clicksoftware.com/Gartner.
1) Gartner, Inc. "Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management" by Michael Maoz and William Clark, June 17, 2010
About the Magic Quadrant
The Magic Quadrant is copyrighted 2010 by Gartner, Inc. and is reused with permission. The Magic Quadrant is a graphical representation of a marketplace at and for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner's analysis of how certain vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in the Magic Quadrant, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors placed in the "Leaders" quadrant. The Magic Quadrant is intended solely as a research tool, and is not meant to be a specific guide to action. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
ClickSoftware does not endorse or adopt any third-party analyst statements, research or forecasts and assumes no responsibility for the contents or opinions represented in them, nor for the updating of any information contained in any report.
ClickSoftware is the leading provider of automated workforce management and optimization solutions for every size of service business. Our portfolio of solutions, available on demand and on premise, create business value through higher levels of productivity, customer satisfaction and operational efficiency. Our patented concept of 'continuous planning and scheduling' incorporates customer demand forecasting, long and short term capacity planning, shift planning, real-time scheduling, mobility and location-based services, as well as on-going communication with the consumer on the expected arrival time of the service resource.
As the pioneers of the 'W6' concept more than 20 years ago, we have perfected solutions for solving a wide variety of problems on Who does What, for Whom, with What, Where and When. The combination of proven technology with educational services helps businesses find the right balance between reducing costs, increasing customer satisfaction, employee preferences and industry regulations/legislation. ClickSoftware's solutions manage over 200,000 resources in service businesses across a variety of industries and geographies. Our flexible deployment approach, breadth and depth of solutions and strong partnerships with leading CRM/ERP vendors and system integrators makes us the number one choice to deliver superb business performance to any organization. The company is headquartered in the United States and Israel, with offices across Europe, and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.clicksoftware.com. Follow us on Twitter.
SOURCE ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd.