NEW YORK, Nov. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading Oil & Gas National Oil Companies - Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking-2014
"Leading Oil & Gas National Oil Companies - Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking-2014" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of Leading Oil & Gas National Oil Companies. The report benchmarks and analyzes Leading Oil & Gas National Oil Companies on various operational and financial parameters. The report is an essential source for key operational data, analysis and strategic insights into companies. It provides detailed information on the key operational and financial parameters for the last five years. It also highlights the top ranked company on various operational and financial parameters such as proved oil and gas reserves, production, costs incurred, performance metrics, results of oil and gas operations and financial metrics.
Proved oil and gas Reserves of the Leading Oil & Gas National Oil Companies increased in 2013, up from 441 billion barrels of oil equivalent (boe) in 2009 to 556 billion boe in 2013. PDVSA had the highest proved oil and gas reserves of 331 billion boe among the Leading Oil & Gas National Oil Companies. The company's proved reserves increased at a CAGR of 8.7% from 241 billion boe in 2009 to 331 billion boe in 2013.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies' capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes -
- Detailed and unique insights information on the key operational and financial parameters. The report provides a comprehensive overview of production, production change, production growth, reserves, reserve changes, reserve growth, capital expenditures, performance metrics, financial metrics and results of oil and gas operations.
- Provides annual information on key operational and financial parameters for the period 2009 to 2013.
- Benchmarks Leading Oil & Gas National Oil Companies on operational and financial parameters.
- Companies covered include; CNOOC Limited,OAO Gazprom,Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited,Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.,Petroleos Mexicanos,Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.,PetroChina Company Limited,OJSC Rosneft Oil Company,China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation,Statoil ASA
- The Leading Oil & Gas National Oil Companies: Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking report is based on Company Annual Report, publicly available data filed with the U S Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and other similar agencies worldwide. This has then been analyzed by GlobalData's in house team of experts.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Rank your performance against other Leading Oil & Gas Nationl Oil Companies using operational and financial benchmarking metrics
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational parameters of your competitors.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors in oil and gas markets.
- Improve decision making on the basis of peer comparison.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational parameters.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p0681706-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001