Leading Provider of Doctor-Formulated Nutritional Supplements Gets America Moving in a Healthy Direction with the Launch of HealthyDirections.com
New website provides consumers with free doctor-guided holistic health and wellness information, tailored advice, and safe and natural product options
18 Apr, 2012, 08:20 ET
POTOMAC, Md., April 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Healthy Directions, a leading health publisher and provider of proprietary, doctor-formulated nutritional supplements, skincare and weight-loss products, today announced the launch of its newly designed health and wellness website http://www.HealthyDirections.com.
With a 20-year track record of highly efficacious doctor-developed formulations, Healthy Directions is known for incomparable safety, quality, and customer service. Its new website has been redesigned to provide consumers with targeted, doctor-guided information on how to prevent, treat and/or cope with common health conditions and ailments that affect a significant number of Americans, including heart disease, diabetes, digestion issues, arthritis, hormonal issues, and aging. In addition to featuring hundreds of pages of expert content, the new website will include an online store, offering an array of supplements, skincare and other health and wellness products.
The website also offers exclusive access to the Healthy Directions doctors -- leaders in the field of alternative and integrative healthcare practices who have earned reputations as the world's leading authorities in natural healing. Together they share a common goal: to help people live longer, healthier, and more vibrant lives. The site outlines each doctor's unique approach to wellness and area of specialty, including specific guidance and recommendations that visitors can begin using right away to improve their health.
The Healthy Directions doctors include:
- Dr. Aaron Tabor -- A graduate of the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Dr. Tabor has devoted his career to researching and developing scientific and medically based anti-aging solutions. His groundbreaking natural skincare therapies and weight-control products help women achieve total health, wellness, and beauty from the inside out.
- Dr. Susan Lark -- One of the foremost authorities in the fields of women's health and preventive medicine, Dr. Lark's innovative approach to menopause management and hormone balance has earned her a stellar reputation among physicians and patients alike. Her holistic treatment methods focus on hormone balance for the prevention and treatment of various physical and emotional health conditions.
- Dr. Julian Whitaker -- A pioneer in alternative medicine, Dr. Whitaker is the founder and director of the Whitaker Wellness Institute, where for more than 30 years, he has helped treat tens of thousands of people -- many with serious, chronic illnesses -- who have been failed by conventional medicine. He is widely known for treating people with diabetes, but also routinely sees patients who struggle with pain, heart disease, and other age-related degenerative diseases.
- Dr. Stephen Sinatra -- A highly respected and sought-after cardiologist, Dr. Sinatra's integrative approach to treating cardiovascular disease has revitalized patients with the most advanced forms of the disease. Dr. Sinatra's expertise is grounded in more than 30 years of clinical practice, research, and study that three times has earned him the American Medical Association's Physician Recognition Award.
- Dr. David Williams -- A chiropractor and renowned alternative medicine researcher, Dr. Williams is well-known for traveling the globe in search of effective natural health therapies. These endeavors have taken him to six continents and innumerable countries, where he has personally identified almost 30 remedies that he has incorporated into his recommendations and products.
"It is our mission to get America moving in a healthy direction and we have re-launched HealthyDirections.com to provide consumers with easy access to our extensive collection of health and wellness guidance, advice and resources that were previously only available via subscription newsletters," says Healthy Directions Executive Vice President Connie Hallquist.
In addition to its rich content, HealthyDirections.com offers consumers a vast array of alternative supplements to support specific health needs including bone health, joint health, brain and memory, cardiovascular health, immunity, men's and women's health, weight loss, sleep, and vision. All of Healthy Directions products are proudly made in the USA or Canada from the finest ingredients available worldwide. Adhering to stringent quality standards and a Triple Testing Philosophy™ that exceeds industry Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and FDA requirements, Healthy Directions delivers safe, superior products backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
"Whether it's through our rich content or doctor-formulated quality nutritional supplements, Healthy Directions continues to stay true to its unwavering commitment to safety, superior product quality, and life-changing expert guidance," Hallquist adds.
About Healthy Directions
Healthy Directions, LLC, a leading health publisher and provider of doctor-formulated nutritional supplements, skincare and diet products, is dedicated to helping people lead healthier, happier lives by providing expert guidance and advanced nutritional supplements from America's leading doctors of integrative medicine. Offering consumers solutions to help them achieve vibrant health throughout their lives, Healthy Directions works with some of the nation's most knowledgeable and highly respected integrative and alternative doctors, including Dr. Julian Whitaker, Dr. David Williams, Dr. Stephen Sinatra, Dr. Susan Lark and Dr. Aaron Tabor. For more information about Healthy Directions, please visit http://www.healthydirections.com.
This press release was issued through eReleases(R). For more information, visit eReleases Press Release Distribution at http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Healthy Directions, LLC
Share this article