NEW YORK, May 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Writeyboard, the company behind highly versatile and affordable whiteboard products, today announced the launch of the Dry Erase Desk, an innovative, functional and adaptable desk with a dry-erase top surface. Backed by high profile investor Mark Cuban and co-developed by Josh Jennings and Jason Wilk, Dry Erase Desk is launching with a Kickstarter campaign which aims to raise $25,000.
Two years in development, the Dry Erase Desk brings the convenience of whiteboard technology to the place where people do most of their thinking and working – their desk. Dry Erase Desk allows people to write down phone numbers, brainstorm ideas, important notes and reminders without the need to seek out a piece of paper or open a computer app. It can then be erased to clear space for the next brainstorm.
"Dry Erase Desk will literally change the way companies and individuals manage their workflow, creating a dry-erase playground for everything from important notes and quadratic equations to phone-doodles and vagrant thoughts," says Josh Jennings, CEO of Writeyboard. "We wanted to create a product that innovates traditional office furniture by combining our whiteboard technology with function with aesthetic."
The Dry Erase Desk features include:
- 100% Writey dry-to-the-touch erasable top surface.
- Desk top finished in white or natural Birch wood.
- Elegantly simple "Z"-leg design.
- Full-dimension (24" x 48"in) or (30" x 60") desk for maximum productivity.
Kickstart Campaign Details
- $1 - Receive special offers and discounts.
- $25 - Medium Writeyboard and accessories (pack of markers + spray cleaner + eraser cloths)
- $50 - Writeyboard Dry Erase Paint Kit - Includes: 25 sq ft dry erase paint clear or white, roller, marker, eraser, spray cleaner.
- $99 - Writeyboard 4x6 ft premium restickable + accessories
- $150 Early Bird special - As a reward for being a trendsetter you will receive a (24"x 48") dry erase WriteyDesk of your choice MSRP $300. Available to the first 50.
- $200 Early Bird Special - Dry erase desk of your choice
- $250 Early Bird Special - Dry erase desk of your choice
- $225 Early Bird special - As a reward for being a trendsetter you will receive a (30"x 60") dry erase WriteyDesk XL of your choice MSRP $349. Available to the first 50.
- $249 Early Bird Special - Dry erase desk of your choice
- $300 Early Bird Special - Dry erase desk of your choice
- $750 start-up package - 4 desks + accessories
- $1,500 start-up deluxe - 10 desks + accessories
Writeyboard was born out of the necessity to facilitate, create and collaborate at a cost-effective rate. It began with a group of college students whose ideas were too big and too loud for the library. They needed the large creative space of a whiteboard, but didn't want to spend a fortune on an awkward piece of furniture to cram into their tiny dorm. Out of the conference room and away from the lecture hall, the creation of Writeyboard made the ease of dry-erase affordable for everyone and accessible anywhere.
Easy to install self-adhesive wall pieces mean you can create usable space out of literally any surface. The adhesive won't peel paint or damage surfaces, meaning tables and walls can be transformed into useable areas. The company also makes dry-erase paint so versatile that office and creative spaces don't have to sacrifice design for functionality. Co-developed by Josh Jennings and Jason Wilk, and galvanized by investments from venture capitalists, among them well-known entrepreneur Mark Cuban, Writeyboard is an innovative product line that continues to evolve and improve.
Media Contact: North 6th Agency, Inc. (For Dry Erase Desk)
212-334-9753 ext. 111, email@example.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/leading-whiteboard-company-launches-dry-erase-desk-300452451.html