TUCSON, Ariz., Oct. 18 /PRNewswire/ -- Learning A-Z, a PreK-6 educational resource company and business unit of Cambium Learning Group, Inc. (Nasdaq :ABCD ), announced today that it will be opening its celebrated reading websites, ReadingA-Z.com and Raz-Kids.com, with free trial offers and 10 chances to win a free classroom subscription to both sites. Winners will be selected randomly and everyone who signs up for a free trial will be eligible to win.
The October Open House (http://www.learninga-z.com/OctoberOpenHouse) runs from October 18 through October 31 and anyone can sign up for a free trial to either website — even if that person took a previous trial. October enhancements to ReadingA-Z.com and Raz-Kids.com include:
- Ease of use — Improvements to the search tool now include national core standards, correlations to key basal series, and more
- Wide Access — The addition of Kurzweil 3000™ format books, which are perfect for special education programs and struggling readers who are already making huge gains with Kurzweil's celebrated software
- Currency — A complete update of our Oil Spill Theme Pack is now available — taking currency to the next level!
- Online Assessment — Measure and track student progress through the new Online Running Record tool and reports
- More Leveled Books — We've added more than 40 new titles, with an emphasis on the upper elementary grades, bringing each of our 27 levels up to at least 10 books per level
- Even More Engaging — With new Teacher-to-Student messaging, students are motivated and the teacher-to-parent interaction expands
"We constantly upload fresh content and functionality to our websites, but this October is something special. We've added so many revolutionary features and enhancements to ReadingA-Z.com and Raz-Kids.com that we want every educator — and all their friends — to take free seven-day trials to both sites," says Bob Holl, publisher and founder of Learning A-Z. "We're so excited that we're giving away free licenses, just to encourage people to see what's new."
The October Open House also features the launch of a brand-new company website at http://www.learninga-z.com. Filled with helpful product information, videos, ways to connect and share via social media and news and information, the new site is a fresh expression of Learning A-Z's powerful brand story. "More than half of the districts in the U.S. and Canada already use resources from Learning A-Z, but most teachers don't know much about the company," says Holl. "Sure, the new LearningA-Z.com site tells our story. But that story has never really been about us at all — it's about the teachers and students we serve."
Learning A-Z's October Open House: http://www.learninga-z.com/OctoberOpenHouse
New Learning A-Z Company Site: http://www.learninga-z.com
About Learning A-Z
Learning A-Z, a Tucson, AZ-based business unit of Cambium Learning Group, Inc. (NASDAQ :ABCD ) of Dallas, TX, is a PreK-6 educational resource company specializing in online delivery of leveled readers and supplementary curriculum. Founded in 2002 to help teachers differentiate instruction and meet the unique needs of all students, Learning A-Z's resources are currently used in nearly half of the districts in the U.S. and Canada and 155+ countries worldwide. Serving a wide range of student need, including ELL/ESL, Response to Intervention, Special Education, and general classroom instruction, Learning A-Z offers six integrated websites for individual classrooms, schools, and districts, including ReadingA-Z.com, Raz-Kids.com, Reading-Tutors.com, ScienceA-Z.com, VocabularyA-Z.com and WritingA-Z.com.
SOURCE Learning A-Z; Cambium Learning Group, Inc.