PHOENIX, Feb. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Rick Durfee, founder and president of Legacy Global Foundation and a principal with Durfee and Phelps, PLLC, has been selected to speak at The World MoneyShow in Orlando, Florida on Thursday, Feb. 10.
The international financial investment show draws thousands of investors each year at a forum designed for prominent investment gurus, traders, financial advisors, and business and media experts to share the latest research and analysis with attendees, to help them manage their assets. This year's event is expected to draw 10,000 attendees.
The World MoneyShow will be held at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Orlando, Feb. 9-12.
Durfee, a popular, nationally-recognized speaker who has been at the podium at MoneyShow events six times in recent years, joins an internationally-recognized list of financial experts on the speaker roster. Presenters include Steve Forbes, chairman, CEO and editor-in-chief of Forbes Magazine; Tom Gardner, CEO and co-chairman, The Motley Fool; Ed Finn, editor and president, Barron's; and Paul Larsen, editor, Morningstar StockInvestor, among others.
Durfee will present two workshops on Thursday, Feb. 10.
Asset Protection for Today's Economy (1:30 to 2:15 p.m.) will cover:
- Is your LLC worthless?
- Offshore vs. onshore?
- The three biggest mistakes in asset protection
- Multi-jurisdiction planning
- Opportunities and pitfalls in the new economy
Advanced Estate Planning in Today's Political Climate (4:15 to 5 p.m.) will review:
- New strategies to save you millions in taxes
- Should you throw your trust away?
- Does the new law help or hurt?
- Left, right, up, down – which directions are we bound?
Established in 2001, Legacy Global Foundation is a 501(c) 3 public, nonprofit organization with a single mission: to inspire charitable giving. Legacy Global Foundation supports charities by helping donors integrate charitable giving strategies to protect donor's assets, increase available income and reduce taxes, while financially contributing to charitable organizations.
About Legacy Global Foundation
Established in 2001, Legacy Global Foundation is a 501(c) 3 public, nonprofit organization that provides mutually advantageous opportunities for both charities and donors.
- Legacy Global Foundation has gifted more than $4.6 million to 70 charitable organizations.
- Legacy Global Foundation focuses on charities that enhance education, feed the hungry, support youth activities, fund volunteer efforts around the world, improve scientific and medical initiatives and other worthwhile entities as directed by its donor and approved by the Legacy Global Foundation board of directors.
To learn more about Legacy Global Foundation, call 480.505.6248 or visit LegacyGlobal.org
SOURCE Legacy Global Foundation