NEW YORK, Oct. 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Next Thursday October 28, PR+MKTG Camp™ (www.PRMKTGCamp.com/Events.html) returns to New York for a full day of discussions to maximize your social media engagement strategies directed at key influencers, customers and end users.
Speakers from leading brands including American Express, PepsiCo, Cisco, EMC and MTV and top agencies like Digitas Health and Ketchum Digital will address how integrating marketing, PR, sales, customer service and community moderation can:
- Ensure better brand and messaging consistency
- Clarify roles and responsibilities to increase customer satisfaction
- Improve handoffs between teams to avoid PR headaches and lost sales opportunities
- Enhance your company's or organization's brand and reputation
PR+MKTG Camp East is a highly interactive one-day conference. It's geared for marketing and PR professionals grappling with how the new social media landscape has changed roles and responsibilities, tactics and strategies, performance metrics and customer expectations.
PR+MKTG Camp East is the fifth conference and the second one to be held in New York. Previous Camps were held in Atlanta, Seattle and Chicago.
"PR+MKTG Camp East is a full day immersion for PR and marketing professionals looking to maximize their social media performance," said event producer, Dan Greenfield. "It's not enough to know how use to Twitter and Facebook; marketing and PR must align with customer service, sales and community moderation – especially when different departments are using the same channels and talking to many of the same end users. Without collaboration, it's a recipe for confusion and lost opportunities."
Attendees will engage directly with speakers who are driving PR, marketing and social media efforts at some of the world's largest corporations and best-known brands and agencies. Topics include assessing the current communications landscape, building a vision for integrated strategic engagement, executing a strategy for integrated engagement and establishing business impact metrics and analytics.
PR+MKTG Camp will also feature a keynote presentation Ellen Stone, senior vice president of marketing at Bravo Networks and in depth panel discussion on social media and collaboration within the health care and pharmaceutical industry.
Speakers scheduled to attend:
- Stephanie Agresta - EVP, Global Director of Digital Strategy & Social Media Porter Novelli
- Ayush Agarwal - Head of Products, CoTweet
- David Berkowitz - Senior Director of Emerging Media & Innovation, 360i
- Peter Blacker - SVP Digital Media, Telemundo Network
- Allison Blass – Blogger, Lemonade Life
- Bonin Bough - Director of Digital and Social Media, PepsiCo
- David Brooks - Director, Digital Strategy, Proof Digital Media
- Damon Burrell - VP, Consumer Marketing, MTV Networks
- Aaron Calloway - Brand Manager AXE, Unilever
- Helene Cavalli - Manager of Marketing and Communications, Right Management, a Manpower Inc. subsidiary
- Frank Eliason – Senior Vice President of Social Media, Citi
- Chemelle Evans - Senior Product Manager, Vimpat Brand Team, UCB
- Peter Fasano - Engagement Manager, Dachis Group
- Sandra Fathi - President & Founder, Affect Strategies
- Shari Forman – Director, Online Communications & Social Media, American Express
- Nick Goggans - President, Lytiks
- Harriet Hennigan - Marketing Coordinator, Alzheimer's Association
- Jonathan Kopp - Partner / Global Director, Ketchum Digital
- Carly Kuper - Director Communications, Digitas Health
- Dean Landsman – President, Landsman Communications Group
- Joseph Moran – Collaboration Solutions Architect, Cisco Systems
- Diane Naughton - Vice President of Marketing - HarperCollins Children's Books
- Jamie Pappas - Manager, Enterprise Social Media Strategy
- Gigi Peterkin - Associate Director, Interactive Media, AstraZeneca
- Michael Pranifoff – Global Director, Emerging Media, PR Newswire
- Matt Rosenhaft – Principal, Social Gastronomy
- Jeff Simmermon - Director of Digital Communication, Time Warner Cable
- Joelle Keane Tramel - Agency Relations Manager: IPG, Google
- Lloyd P. Trufelman - President & CEO, Trylon SMR, New York
8:00 AM - Breakfast and registration
9:00 AM - Executive Keynote on Strategic Engagement in the New Media Landscape
9:45 AM - What is Success: Creating a Strategic Vision for Greater Alignment
11:15 AM - Communicating with Care: When Your Marketing Strategy Can Influence The Health of Others
12:15 PM - Lunch
1:30 PM - Strategic Engagement: Executing on the Vision
3:00 PM - Establishing Business Impact Metrics and Analytics
4:15 PM - Review Key Findings, Relationships, Calls to Action and Next Steps
4:30 PM – Conclusion
PR+MKTG Camp East wants to thank their sponsors and partners for their support.
National Sponsors: PR Newswire, Landsman Communications Group; Conference Platinum Sponsor: Digitas Health; Conference Gold Sponsor: Sobel Media, Conference Bronze Sponsors: CoTweet, Roger Smith Hotel, Social Executive Council, Social Gastronomy, TrylonSMR, Vitrue; Media Sponsors: Mashable, Read Write Web; Premier Partner: PRSA New York Chapter; Partners: Blogher, New York AMA, Paladin, Publicity Club of New York, Latinos in Social Media.
Location: Lighthouse Executive Conference Center, 111 East 59th Street
New York, NY 10022
Price: $199 in advance; $225 at the door
About PR+MKTG Camp: A senior communications executive, Dan Greenfield was vice-president of corporate communications at EarthLink, led other PR efforts in telecommunications industry and worked as a press secretary on the Hill and on electoral campaigns. PR+MKTG Camp began last year as a half-day workshop for communications professionals. Today our Camps are one-day events that engage PR and marketing professionals at all levels in lively, participatory discussions on ways to better manage, market and measure social and traditional media.
SOURCE PR+MKTG Camp