LEXINGTON, Ky., Oct. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
- Lexmark International, Inc. today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.36 per share of Lexmark Class A Common Stock.
- The dividend is payable on Dec. 16, 2016, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on Dec. 2, 2016.
- In the event the closing of the acquisition of Lexmark by a consortium of investors led by Apex Technology Co., Ltd. and PAG Asia Capital (the Consortium) occurs prior to the record date, no quarterly cash dividend will be paid.1
- Under the terms of the merger agreement with the Consortium, any regular quarterly dividends must be declared and paid with usual record and payment dates in accordance with past dividend practice.
- The parties continue to expect the transaction to close in 2016.
Lexmark (NYSE: LXK) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it. Open the possibilities at www.Lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilities are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1. Please see Lexmark's proxy statement dated June 17, 2016, regarding details of the merger agreement.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lexmark-declares-quarterly-dividend-300351817.html
SOURCE Lexmark International, Inc.