LEXINGTON, Ky., Oct. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- Lexmark today announced that it has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the Leaders Quadrant of the October 2015 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management (ECM). Gartner evaluated 20 vendors in its most recent iteration of the annual Magic Quadrant for ECM. This is the third consecutive year Lexmark has been positioned as a Leader in the firm's Magic Quadrant for ECM.
- The Lexmark ECM platform spans content management, process management, intelligent capture, enterprise search and enterprise video. Lexmark leverages this platform along with deep industry expertise to build solutions for a wide range of industries globally.
- Lexmark solutions capture, process, manage and deliver business-critical information, making it accessible, from any location, on any device, at the precise time it is needed, simplifying and transforming the First Mile™ of the customer engagement.
- Lexmark is also positioned as a "Leader" in Gartner's most recent August 2015 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Search and November 2014 Magic Quadrant for Managed Print Services.
- Lexmark enterprise software enables omnichannel engagement so businesses can interact with their customers anytime, anywhere, by any channel. Lexmark's solutions for driving efficiency, accountability and automation in the front and back office fuel a more competitive overall business. The cumulative effect is an improved customer experience and increased customer loyalty.
- In hospitals and health systems, Lexmark enterprise content management and enterprise medical imaging solutions connect healthcare staff with the business and clinical information they need to provide better patient service levels. Both clinical and non-clinical content that normally resides outside of core patient care and business systems becomes accessible and actionable. The result is a more complete and accessible patient record.
"We believe our continued leadership on the Gartner Magic Quadrant for ECM confirms that Lexmark solutions drive value for our customers. By capturing all types of content and delivering it in context, across applications, platforms or processes, Lexmark enables enterprises to improve engagement with their customers," said Reynolds C. Bish, vice president, Lexmark and president, Enterprise Software.
Lexmark (NYSE: LXK) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it. Open the possibilities at www.Lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilities are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
SOURCE Lexmark International, Inc.