SAN FRANCISCO, March 30, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- LF Events, LLC today announced the initial lineup of keynote speakers for LinuxCon + ContainerCon + CloudOpen China (LC3), taking place June 19-20 in Beijing.
Three conferences in one, LC3 is a technical conference for developers, operations experts (architects, sysadmins, DevOps), business, compliance and legal leadership and other professionals to come together in an informal setting to learn from open source experts, have fascinating discussions, collaborate with peers, and gain a competitive advantage with innovative open solutions. LinuxCon, ContainerCon and CloudOpen have taken place in North America, Europe and Japan in previous years, but this is the first time these premier open source conferences will come to China.
LC3 also represents the first time Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux, will speak in China.
Confirmed keynote speakers at LC3 include:
- Jonathan Bryce, Executive Director, OpenStack Foundation
- Sanqi Li, CTO of Product & Solutions, Huawei
- David Oppenheimer, Technical Lead for Kubernetes, Google
- Samuel Shen, Chairman, Microsoft Asia-Pacific Technology Company Ltd.
- Hong Tang, Chief Architect, Alibaba Cloud
- Xiongyan Tang, Chief Technologist, China Unicom Network Technology Research Institute
- Linus Torvalds, Creator of Linux & Git
- Dirk-Peter van Leeuwen, SVP & GM APAC, Red Hat
- Dave Ward, CTO of Engineering and Chief Architect, Cisco Systems
- Ying Xiong, Chief Architect of Cloud Platform, Huawei
- Jim Zemlin, Executive Director, The Linux Foundation
- Madam Yang Zhiqiang, Deputy General Manager, China Mobile Research Institute
- Lightning talks from a variety of speakers
The full schedule of sessions will be announced in mid-April.
Registration for LC3 is discounted to US$160 or RMB1105 through April 27. Applications for diversity and needs-based scholarships are also being accepted.
Members of the media who would like to reserve a complimentary press pass to LC3 should contact [email protected].
LC3 is made possible by Strategic Sponsor Huawei, Diamond Sponsors Alibaba Cloud and Intel and Silver Sponsor VMware.
About LF Events, LLC
LF Events, LLC is a US limited liability corporation producing events for open source technologies and open source projects around the world. The events we produce bring together developers and other key technologists, executives and operators working in open source technology for the purpose of education and networking. Learn more at www.lfeventsllc.com.
LC3, LinuxCon, ContainerCon and CloudOpen are trademarks of and used with permission from The Linux Foundation. Please visit The Linux Foundation's trademark website for more information: https://www.linuxfoundation.org/trademark-usage.
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
LF Events, LLC
SOURCE LF Events