CARTERSVILLE, Ga., Aug. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Liberty National Life Insurance Company, headquartered in McKinney, TX, in partnership with Agency Owner, Stephanie Jackson donated $1,000 to benefit children and families who have been victims of abuse and neglect in Northwest Georgia. As part of the Company's Closer to the Heart charitable giving program, Liberty National gave $1,000 to provide for the over 3,000 children and families served each year by Advocates for Children.
Stephanie Jackson, Agency Owner of the Jackson Agency representing Liberty National in the Northwest Georgia area, presented the group's donations to Executive Director and CEO, Karen White and Director of Development, Shontina Sanders. "Liberty National believes wholeheartedly in giving back to the communities where we live, work, and visit. We are proud to support the vital programs and services Advocates for Children delivers to Georgia's most vulnerable citizens," said Jackson.
Advocates for Children is a non-profit organization with eight programs devoted to serving children and families in North Georgia counties by offering safety, comfort, and hope to children and to prevent child abuse in all its forms. Advocates for Children provide vital services such as shelter, parenting courses, immediate safe places for youth in crisis, grief and loss support, as well as coordination with services like CASA and CAC for children and families suffering from abuse and neglect.
Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been in the insurance business since 1900. The Company offers affordable supplemental life and health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Go to www.libertynational.com to learn more about the Company and career opportunities.
Liberty National Life Insurance Company Facts
- Founded in 1900
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- Liberty National has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/15)
Parent Company Facts
Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- Member of the S&P 500 Index
- Ranked #621 Fortune 1000 company – 2014
- Ranked #28 on Dallas Morning News 2014 Top 150 D/FW Companies list
- Ranked #64 on 2014 Texas 1000 list
Torchmark Corporation affiliates include:
- Liberty National Life Insurance Company
- American Income Life Insurance Company
- Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company
- United American Insurance Company
- Family Heritage Life Insurance Company
SOURCE Liberty National Life Insurance Company