ENTERPRISE, Ala., June 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Liberty National Life Insurance Company, headquartered in McKinney, TX, in partnership with Agency Owner Sherri Young, donated $5,000 to benefit the Crossover Ministry. As part of the Company's Closer to the Heart charitable giving program, Liberty National gave $5,000 to provide for expenses associated with food, clothing, transportation and lodging for program participants.
Sherri Young, Agency Owner of the Sherri Young Agency representing Liberty National in Enterprise, AL, presented the group's donations to Todd Sasser, Executive Director. "Liberty National believes wholeheartedly in giving back to the communities where we live, work, and visit. We are proud to support the vital programs and services that Crossover Ministry provides to the men and women suffering through addictions in Covington County," said Young.
In its tenth year of service to the community, Crossover Ministry is a non-profit faith-based recovery ministry based on scriptural principles about addiction and sin. The program is strictly voluntary and free of charge to the participants. There are separate facilities for men and women. In addition, life skills including GED preparation are taught and residents have an opportunity to participate in growing the ministry.
Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been in the insurance business since 1900. The Company offers affordable supplemental life and health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Go to www.libertynational.com to learn more about the Company and career opportunities.
Liberty National Life Insurance Company Facts
- Founded in 1900
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- Liberty National has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/15)
Parent Company Facts
- Member of the S&P 500 Index
- Ranked #621 Fortune 1000 company – 2014
- Ranked #28 on Dallas Morning News 2014 Top 150 D/FW Companies list
- Ranked #64 on 2014 Texas 1000 list
Torchmark Corporation affiliates include:
- Liberty National Life Insurance Company
- American Income Life Insurance Company
- Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company
- United American Insurance Company
- Family Heritage Life Insurance Company
SOURCE Liberty National Life Insurance Company