CULLMAN, Ala., Nov. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Liberty National Life Insurance Company, headquartered in McKinney, TX, in partnership with Agency Owner, Jason Neal donated $2,000 to benefit the The Link of Cullman County. As part of the Company's Closer to the Heart charitable giving program, Liberty National gave $2,000 to help families and children of the Cullman and surrounding community.
Jason Neal, Agency Owner of the Neal Agency representing Liberty National in the Cullman area, presented the group's donations to Dawn Owens, Executive Director of The Link of Cullman County. "Liberty National believes wholeheartedly in giving back to the communities where we live, work, and visit. We are proud to support organizations that benefit the families and children in the Cullman and surrounding communities like The Link of Cullman County," said Neal.
The Link of Cullman County is a faith-based organization working to help the poor and vulnerable of Cullman and surrounding areas overcome the barriers of poverty. By focusing on individuals' dreams and goals for their life, they are able to determine the best plan for reaching those goals while providing the support needed for success. Support areas include helping individuals find jobs, furthering their education, and learning how to better manage their money.
Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been in the insurance business since 1900. The Company offers affordable supplemental life and health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Go to www.libertynational.com to learn more about the Company and career opportunities.
Liberty National Life Insurance Company Facts
- Founded in 1900
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- Liberty National has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/15)
Parent Company Facts
- Member of the S&P 500 Index
- Ranked #621 Fortune 1000 company – 2014
- Ranked #28 on Dallas Morning News 2014 Top 150 D/FW Companies list
- Ranked #68 on 2015 Texas 1000 list
Torchmark Corporation affiliates include:
- Liberty National Life Insurance Company
- American Income Life Insurance Company
- Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company
- United American Insurance Company
- Family Heritage Life Insurance Company
SOURCE Liberty National Life Insurance Company