LITTLE ROCK, Ark., July 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Liberty National Life Insurance Company, headquartered in McKinney, TX, in partnership with Agency Owner Jason Everett, donated $10,000 to benefit the homeless of North Little Rock. As part of the Company's Closer to the Heart charitable giving program, Liberty National gave $5,000 and Jason Everett's local insurance agency matched funds of $5,000 to provide over 10,000 meals to the needy supported by Friendly Chapel Church. In addition, the Everett Agency will also grill 350 hamburgers on July 13th for the Soup and Shelter ministry.
Jason Everett, Agency Owner of the Everett Agency representing Liberty National in the Little Rock area, presented the group's donations to Brother Paul Holderfield, Jr., Friendly Chapel Church's Senior Pastor. "Liberty National believes wholeheartedly in giving back to the communities where we live, work, and visit. We are proud to support the vital programs and services Friendly Chapel Church delivers to North Little Rock's most vulnerable citizens," said Everett.
Friendly Chapel's F.L.A.M.E. Ministry stands for "Feeding and Loving All Men Equally." Through this ministry the church serves the homeless, impoverished elderly, working poor, mentally and the physically challenged of North Little Rock by providing free clothing, food, counseling and outreach services, and transitional housing. Friendly Chapel will use Liberty National's donations to help fund their meals program, which prepares and serves 250-300 sack meals each day during the summer months.
Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been in the insurance business since 1900. The Company offers affordable supplemental life and health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Go to www.libertynational.com to learn more about the Company and career opportunities.
Liberty National Life Insurance Company Facts
- Founded in 1900
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- Liberty National has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 6/15)
Parent Company Facts
Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK)
- Member of the S&P 500 Index
- Ranked #621 Fortune 1000 company – 2014
- Ranked #28 on Dallas Morning News 2014 Top 150 D/FW Companies list
- Ranked #64 on 2014 Texas 1000 list
Torchmark Corporation affiliates include:
- Liberty National Life Insurance Company
- American Income Life Insurance Company
- Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company
- United American Insurance Company
- Family Heritage Life Insurance Company
SOURCE Liberty National Life Insurance Company