BALTIMORE, Oct. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SafeNet, Inc.today announced its upcoming LicensingLive! 2014 conference, the premier software monetization event that connects software developers, technology vendors and industry experts with their peers to discuss the latest software licensing trends, advice and best practices.
LicensingLive! primarily focuses on business-to-business software, including on-premise, cloud and hardware with embedded solutions. This year's event will take place October 21-22 at The Cypress Hotel in Cupertino, California. Key themes will include:
- Revenue opportunities in the top licensing and packaging trends
- The sharing economy – matching what end users want and what drives revenue
- Anytime, anywhere, any device licensing
- Application delivery in the Internet of Things (IoT)
- The evolution of software monetization in a connected world
The event will also include presentations from industry experts:
- Ray Wang, Principal Analyst, Founder and Chairman, Constellation Research, Inc.
- Amy Konary, Vice President, Software Licensing and Delivery, IDC
- Jeff Kaplan, Managing Director, THINKstrategies
In addition, LicensingLive! will feature real-world software monetization case studies as well as a roundtable discussion moderated by Rhianna Collier, Vice President Software Division, Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA).
- For additional information about the event and to see the full agenda, please visit: http://licensinglive.com/events/licensinglive-2014.
- To register for LicensingLive! 2014, click here or email [email protected].
About SafeNet, Inc.
Founded in 1983, SafeNet, Inc. is one of the largest information security companies in the world, and is trusted to protect the most sensitive data for market-leading organizations around the globe. SafeNet's data-centric approach focuses on the protection of high-value information throughout its lifecycle, from the data center to the cloud. More than 25,000 customers across commercial enterprises and government agencies trust SafeNet to protect and control access to sensitive data, manage risk, ensure compliance, and secure virtual and cloud environments. Learn more about SafeNet on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Google+.
SafeNet Media Contact:
SOURCE SafeNet, Inc.