LONDON, Jan. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Life Insurance in Canada Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Canadian life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Canadian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Canadian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric's 'Life Insurance in Canada Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Canadian life insurance segment, including:
- An overview of the Canadian life insurance segment
- The Canadian life insurance segment's growth prospects by category
- A comprehensive overview of the Canadian economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Canadian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Canadian life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Canada
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Canadian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Canada:
- It provides historical values for the Canadian life insurance segment for the report's 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Canadian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Canadian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Canada.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Canada and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Canadian life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Canadian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Canadian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- In January 2015, the Manufacturers Life Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Manulife Financial Corporation, acquired Standard Life Financial Inc. and Standard Life Investments Inc.
-Life companies in Canada are exposed to persistent low interest rates, which are expected to reduce returns on new investments, including the reinvestment of maturing assets.
-According to a survey by Great-West Life Assurance Company in July 2015, 46% of the total Canadian population did not plan for retirement; this offers opportunities for Canadian life insurers.
- The life segment is sufficiently capitalized, with the three largest life insurers ranking among the world's top 15 in terms of stock market capitalization.
- In July 2015, the Bank of Canada cut its benchmark interest rate to 0.5%, to stimulate economic recovery.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/1023317/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/life-insurance-in-canada-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-300396226.html