NEW YORK, June 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Life Insurance in Germany, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the German life insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the German economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric's 'Life Insurance in Germany, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the German life insurance segment, including:
- The German life insurance segment's growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the German economy and demographics
- The various distribution channels in the German life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Germany
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the German insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Germany:
- It provides historical values for the German life insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the German life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Germany.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Germany, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the German life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the German life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the German insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The German life segment held the largest share of the insurance industry during the review period.
- In 2014, life insurance accounted for 45.4% of the industry's overall gross written premium.
- The growth of the segment was offset by a decline in the endowment insurance category – particularly traditional life insurance products.
- The national retirement age in Germany will gradually increase to 67 years by 2029, and future pensioners will have reduced benefits. This is expected to drive demand for pensions over the forecast period.
- Government bonds accounted for the largest share of investments made by life insurers during the review period.
- To compensate for long-term liabilities arising from low interest rates and to maintain profitability, insurers increased holdings in investment funds.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p01639182-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/life-insurance-in-germany-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2019-300289653.html