NEW YORK, Aug. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Life Insurance in Greece, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides a detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Greek life insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review (2010–2014) and forecast periods (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Greek economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric's 'Life Insurance in Greece, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Greek life insurance segment, including:
- The segment's growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Greek economy and demographics
- The various distribution channels in the segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the segment
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Greek insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Greece:
- It provides historical values for the Greek life insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Greece.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Greece and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Greek life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Greek insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Life insurance was the second-largest segment in the industry in 2014, accounting for 44.0% of its gross written premium.
- Greek public pension funds declined due to high government debt during the review period.
- The individual whole life category accounted for 69.2% of the life gross written premium in 2014.
- Debt crises and increments in capital and solvency reserves by the regulatory body resulted in a decline in the volume of insurers operating in Greece.
- The demand for bancassurance is expected to decline over the forecast period, due to lack of consumer confidence in banks.
- Solvency II was implemented on January 1, 2016.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02029325-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001