LONDON, May 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Life Insurance in Lebanon, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Lebanese life insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Lebanese economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric's 'Life Insurance in Lebanon, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Lebanese life insurance segment, including:
- The Lebanese life insurance segment's growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Lebanese economy and demographics
- The various distribution channels in the Lebanese life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Lebanon
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Lebanese insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Lebanon:
- It provides historical values for the Lebanese life insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Lebanese life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Lebanon.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Lebanon and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Lebanese life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Lebanese life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Lebanese insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Life insurance was the smallest segment in the Lebanese insurance industry in 2014, and accounted for 28.9% of the industry's total gross written premium.
- Lebanon's life insurance penetration decreased from 0.88% in 2010 to 0.85% in 2014, for various reasons, including political violence in the country and the emergence of takaful insurance.
- The life segment was driven by demand for traditional products during the review period.
- In addition to underwriting profits, Lebanese life insurers are focusing on generating investment returns, aided by sustainable economic growth.
- Despite having the highest insurance penetration in the Middle East and North Africa in 2014, many Lebanese people still do not have any kind of life insurance product, due to lack of awareness.
- The segment is highly consolidated, with the 10 leading life insurers together accounting for 85.4% of the life gross written premium in 2014.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3572868/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/life-insurance-in-lebanon-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2019-300275085.html