NEW YORK, July 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
ACI Association has initiated research coverage on LifeLock, Inc. (NYSE: LOCK). Select highlights from the internally released reports are being made available to the general public (included below), with access to the entirety of the research available to new members.
Today, membership is open to readers on a complementary basis at the following URL: http://www.aciassociation.com/?c=LOCK
Highlights from our LOCK Report include:
- Launch of new product - In a press release dated June 10, 2015, LifeLock, Inc. announced introduction of its newest product, LifeLock Benefit Elite™ identity theft protection. The product, created specifically for employers and brokers to offer as a benefit for employees, comes at a competitive price for employees with easy enrollment and convenient payroll deduction.
- Features of LifeLock Benefit Elite protection - The new product of the Company aims to help protect employee's identities and their savings for the future. As per the Company, though most of the employees have a 401(k), many of them set and forget it, which makes them vulnerable to potential frauds. LifeLock Benefit Elite protection helps detect potential fraud and brings it to the attention of employees through alerts within the company's network via email, text or phone. However, the company's network does not cover all transactions.
- Views of Management - Commenting on advantages of LifeLock Benefit Elite protection, Todd Davis, CEO of LifeLock said, "I can think of few things more important to protect than life savings. That's why we're putting a huge emphasis on helping employers and brokers offer this critical service, including providing visibility into potentially fraudulent activity with employees' retirement accounts."
- Benefits to the employees - The Company's new product, available only through employers, helps protect 401(k) and other investment accounts from fraudulent withdrawals and balance transfers. LifeLock added that it searches over a trillion data points each day for potential threats to its members' personal identity, including suspicious uses of name, address, phone number, birth date, and Social Security number to obtain loans, credit and services, or to commit crimes. In addition, the Company informed that if LifeLock member, becomes a victim of identity theft, then the Company will spend up to $1 million to hire the necessary lawyers, accountants and investigators to help with recovery. Under a Master Insurance Policy underwritten by State National Insurance Company, the benefits under the Service Guarantee are provided.
- Rising identity frauds - The Company stated that since 2008, it has been offering its identity theft protection products to employers with employee benefit payroll deduction. With the introduction of LifeLock Benefit Elite protection, the Company will offer an even better way for organizations to address the needs of their employees and for brokers to stay relevant to their clients. Further, the Company highlighted that, according to a study by Javelin Strategy & Research, in 2014, losses from identity fraudsters was $16 billion, and there were 12.7 million U.S. consumer victims of identity fraud.
To find out how this influences our rating on LifeLock, Inc. read the full report in its entirety here: http://www.aciassociation.com/?c=LOCK
About ACI Association:
Active Charter Investors Association ("ACI Association") produces regular sponsored and non-sponsored reports, articles, stock market blogs, and popular investment newsletters covering equities listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and micro-cap stocks. ACI Association has two distinct and independent departments. One department produces non-sponsored analyst certified content generally in the form of press releases, articles and reports covering equities listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and the other produces sponsored content (in most cases not reviewed by a registered analyst), which typically consists of compensated investment newsletters, articles and reports covering listed stocks and micro-caps. Such sponsored content is outside the scope of procedures detailed below.
ACI Association has not been compensated; directly or indirectly; for producing or publishing this document.
PRESS RELEASE PROCEDURES:
The non-sponsored content contained herein has been prepared by a writer (the "Author") and is fact checked and reviewed by a third party research service company (the "Reviewer"). Rohit Tuli, a CFA® charter holder (the "CFA®"), provides necessary guidance in preparing the document templates. The Reviewer has reviewed and revised the content, as necessary, based on sound investment judgment and publicly available information which is believed to be reliable. The Reviewer and the CFA® have not performed any independent investigations or forensic audits to validate the information herein. Unless otherwise noted, any content outside of this document has no association with the Author, the Reviewer, or the CFA® (collectively referred to as the "Production Team") in any way. The Production Team is compensated on a fixed monthly basis and do not hold any positions of interest in any of the securities mentioned herein.
ACI Association, the Author, the Reviewer and the CFA® (collectively referred to as the "Publishers") are not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by the Publishers whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. The Publishers expressly disclaim any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Additionally, the Publishers do not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
NOT AN OFFERING
This document is not intended as an offering, recommendation, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned or discussed, and is to be used for informational purposes only. Please read all associated disclosures and disclaimers in full before investing. Neither ACI Association nor any party affiliated with us is a registered investment adviser or broker-dealer with any agency or in any jurisdiction whatsoever. To download our report(s), read our disclosures, or for more information, visit http://www.aciassociation.com/.
ACI Association is not available to residents of Belarus, Cuba, Canada, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or Somalia. Do not send email to robottrap (at) aciassociation.com.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.