PORTLAND, Ore., July 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- LifeWise Health Plan of Oregon now offers employers a new way to manage healthcare costs, while also helping to improve the overall health of their employees through a whole-person health support model called HealthCompass360ᵒ. The new approach provides employers with a full-service solution that engages members in the personal management of their health. HealthCompass360ᵒ is designed to help employers manage costs, improve outcomes, maximize engagement and enhance productivity.
"LifeWise is focused on making healthcare work better for our customers by delivering solutions that improve their care and healthcare experience," said John Espinola, MD, executive vice president of Healthcare Services at LifeWise Health Plan of Oregon. "HealthCompass360ᵒ is one example of how we continue to innovate, improve and expand the programs and services offered to our members. It provides a sustainable solution that improves the cost, quality and experience of healthcare."
LifeWise's HealthCompass360ᵒ is an evolution away from disease-focused programs and the traditional one-size-fits-all methods. It provides a tailored solution that delivers meaningful value and helpful navigation based on the customer's specific needs. HealthCompass360ᵒ supports individuals wherever they land on the care continuum, supporting everyone from healthy individuals to those who are navigating complex conditions.
HealthCompass360ᵒ provides employers robust and tailored programs and services that offer an improved member experience and optimal engagement, including:
- Health & Productivity – Strives to create engaging cultures of health, helping employers gain control over ever-increasing healthcare costs and improve productivity.
- Pharmacy Services – Provides members with safe, effective and cost-saving drugs, while helping employers manage pharmacy benefit costs.
- Integrated Health Support – Consolidates all clinical services (disease states, case management, care transition management and intensive health support services) into one integrated program.
- Quality & Utilization Management – Promotes the delivery of appropriate, effective and efficient medical care to our members. Includes medical services, medical equipment and pharmacy.
- Convenient Care Support – Provides members with access to care at a time and a place that is convenient to them.
- Individualized Care Support – Provides an extremely focused care support model to help customers with the most complex needs.
In order to provide the highest level of personalized service, LifeWise's HealthCompass360ᵒ is evolving to utilize a predictive personalization engine that leverages algorithms from member data and preferences to determine the best program, message content and incentive for each member. The goal of this new approach is to lead to higher participation and sustained engagement.
"From prevention programs for the healthy to intensive case management for those with chronic conditions, HealthCompass360 helps Oregon employers support the unique health journey of each employee and family member," said David Lechner, vice president sales and marketing at LifeWise Health Plan of Oregon. "Additionally, this specialized focus embraces value over volume, with costs based on active engagement."
About LifeWise Health Plan of Oregon
Thousands of people turn to LifeWise Health Plan of Oregon for their individual, family or group health coverage. And the reason is simple: we actively support all of our members' healthy decisions. From the healthy foods you eat to the activities you take part in, LifeWise is a health support partner that provides tips, tools and encouragement you can use to live the healthiest life possible. Visit www.lifewiseor.com or our online lifestyle magazine Actively Northwest for more information.
Founded in 1986 and based in Portland, Ore., LifeWise is part of a family of companies in Oregon, Washington and Alaska that cover more than 2 million people. Together, we provide a number of products and services that include health, life, vision, dental, stop-loss, disability and workforce wellness programs.
SOURCE LifeWise Health Plan of Oregon