SEATTLE and DENVER, Dec. 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Santa has a little something extra in his sleigh for adults on his "nice" list in Washington and Colorado. Diego Pellicer Worldwide, Inc., the premium marijuana brand and retail development company, reveals its 2017 outstanding marijuana holiday gifts from Diego Pellicer stores.
Sensational Smokables, Sparkling & More from Diego Pellicer Seattle, 2215 4th Ave. S
- Seattle's famous cigar-sized smokables: Leira Cannagar Korona (17 grams) $420 each, Leira Cannagar Cannarillo (4 grams) $125 eachChoose from a delightful 17 grams or four grams of marijuana expertly rolled and crafted from the finest cannabis in Washington. These impressive cannagars are great for savoring with friends or for that special gift.
- Cheers to cannabis! Vertus, sparkling beverage, $48-$70 Skip the alcohol, drink cannabis. Pop the top on this champagne-style bubbly for a holiday party, New Year's Eve or a relaxing evening at home. Available in 50 mg and 100 mg bottles.
- Unordinary Ornaments, $56-$70 Because not all holiday flowers are poinsettias. Deck the halls with balls filled with marijuana flower from Dose, 1/8th oz. Moonrock Ornament, $70. Dawg Star, known for their award-winning marijuana genetics, offers a 1/8th oz. Western Cultured ornament that challenges its recipient not to open until Dec. 25, $56.
A Cannabis Christmas, Diego Pellicer Colorado, 2949 West Alameda Ave.
- Truly an epic smoke, The Cannagar, $225 For the connoisseur, seven grams of the finest cannabis rolled in a fan leaf and sealed with two grams of distillate oil. It takes several weeks and superior craftsmanship to create one of these masterpieces. Designed to be savored over the course of two hours, this is a popular gift for celebrations and special occasions. For an extra special smoke, customers can custom order a cannagar made from their favorite strain.
- Gift some holiday harmony with Harmony Extracts Assortment, $59-$99 per gramHarmony Extracts is known for producing high-quality extracts such as their THCa Crystals and Live Nectar. Stunning gold, amber and yellow concentrates make their products as beautiful to enjoy as they are to savor. Harmony Extracts: 1g of Live Sugar, .5g of THCa Crystals, 1g of Nectar.
- Viola Honey Pot, $300Viola has mastered the art of quality concentrate. The seven-gram live resin Honey Pots are a sight to see with sugary live resin crystals that sparkle inside the jar, while the alluring terpene aroma fills an entire room when open. This is some of the tastiest marijuana genetics Colorado has to offer and are among the most special items in the store.
About Diego Pellicer Worldwide, Inc. (OTCQB: DPWW)
Diego Pellicer Worldwide, Inc. is the premium marijuana brand and retail development company. DPWW develops and leases legally compliant real estate, including turnkey cultivation and processing facilities as well as high-end, branded retail stores to licensed marijuana operators. When federally legal, DPWW is positioned to become a national, vertically integrated marijuana company. To learn more about how to become a branded Diego Pellicer retailer, cultivator or investor visit www.Diego-Pellicer.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
Certain statements contained in this press release may be construed as "forward-looking statements" as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (the "Act"). The words "estimate," "project," "intends," "expects," "anticipates," "believes" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements are made based on management's beliefs, as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, management pursuant to the "safe-harbor" provisions of the Act. These statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those projected on the basis of these statements. These risks and uncertainties include, without limitation, our history of losses and limited revenue, our ability to develop new products and evolve existing ones, the impact on our business of the recent financial crisis in the global capital markets and negative global economic trends, our ability to attract and retain key personnel. For a more complete description of these and other risk factors that may affect the future performance of Diego Pellicer review its filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date made. The Company also undertakes no obligation to disclose any revision to these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
SOURCE Diego Pellicer Worldwide, Inc.