NEW YORK, March 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Executive Summary
Lime And Gypsum Product Manufacturing include establishments manufacturing lime from calcitic limestone or other calcareous materials, such as coral, chalk and shells and manufacturing gypsum products such as wallboard, plaster, plasterboard, molding, ornamental moldings, statuary, and architectural plaster work. Gypsum is used in production of plaster, plaster boards, gypsum fireboards and gypsum blocks. Small quantities of high-purity gypsum are also used in confectionary, food, brewing, sugar beet refining, and the pharmaceuticals industry.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05312955
The global Lime and Gypsum Product Manufacturing market was valued at $238.6 billion in 2017. Asia Pacific was the largest geographic region accounting for $156.8 billion or 65.7% of the global market. And China was the largest country accounting for $94.4 billion or 39.5% of the global Lime and Gypsum Product Manufacturing market.
Gypsum has found its uses in the interior designing industry and is used to create designer ceilings. It weighs light and possess low thermal conductivity and decreases the structural load of building.
This also saves the energy cost. As compared to sand-cement plastering, gypsum plastering requires less curing time and does not involve crack formation. These all features raise the demand for gypsum plaster in the construction industry and among consumers in urban areas across all regions especially in Middle East & Africa from 2017 to 2025.
Lime And Gypsum Product Manufacturing Market Global Report 2018 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global lime and gypsum product manufacturing market.
Reasons to Purchase
• Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the lime and gypsum product manufacturing? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The lime and gypsum product manufacturing market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider metal and mineral manufacturing market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The lime and gypsum product manufacturing market section of the report gives context. It compares the lime and gypsum product manufacturing market with other segments of the lime and gypsum product manufacturing market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, The Lime And Gypsum Product Manufacturing Market Indicators Comparison.
Markets Covered: Lime Product Manufacturing; Gypsum Product Manufacturing
Companies Mentioned: Carmeuse, Graymont, Lhoist, Mississippi Lime, Minerals Technologies
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA and Australia.
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, The Lime And Gypsum Product Manufacturing Market Indicators Comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05312955
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001